As you can imagine, transporting a vehicle overseas requires a lot of preparation and experts to get the job done. With a professional company, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be well taken care of.
If you plan on making a trip to Curacao in the near future, do your homework before hiring just anyone.
Be on the lookout for scam companies or less than reputable companies. There are not many leaders in the industry, but those who have stuck around the longest can provide low flexible rates. Another plus is that they are equipped with the most up-to-date shipping technology on the market.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents to Prepare.
- Driver’s License.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Proof of Insurance.
Choosing a Shipping Option.
Roll on/ Roll off – The RO/RO method is the most common way to ship a vehicle overseas. The reason why people tend to select this method is because it is the least expensive. This is also an incredibly safe way to ship your car. For this shipping solution, make sure to document the condition of your vehicle prior to the ship date and have it seen by a mechanic.
Container Shipping – Container shipping is another option, but the price can be steep. Unlike the RO/RO method, your vehicle will be protected against the elements. You can even transport vehicles that are not operable in this fashion. If you wish to transport additional goods with your vehicle, container shipping makes that possible. Shippers using this method of transport are allowed to use the extra space in the container to store personal items
Choose a Shipping Company Wisely.
Before hiring anyone for the job, make sure they have a good reputation. You can learn all about the company you are interested in online. To avoid getting taken advantage of, get at least 3 quotes from different companies. Also, call the Curacao Consulate General for accurate import laws.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?