Is It Worth the Cost to Ship a Car to Ireland through a Shipping Service?
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
To ship your car outside of the U.S., find a reputable shipping company with experience in international auto transport. Not only do they make it possible for you to ship your car overseas, but they provide the ultimate security for the vehicle.
They’re also very familiar with foreign import laws which make the transport easier. The Embassy of Ireland has the latest import regulations. Call them weeks before the date of the transport to start preparing.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Insurance coverage provides added protection for every car in the care of the transporter. All transport companies are required to carry an insurance plan. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the transporter’s insurance policy.
- Transport specialists are the only ones caring for the vehicles while they’re aboard the ship. They have been trained to care for all types of vehicles during the shipping process, including how to secure it for transport.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, shipping containers, tools and other things needed for international shipping. This lessens the risks involved with car transport.
- Transport companies can carry out the transport much faster than any alternative ways you consider shipping your car to Ireland
- You’ll have time to stay on top of your relocation, making sure it goes along smoothly.
A professional transport company will help you prepare to ship your car to Ireland. Many of them will guide you through the shipping process smoothly. They’ll make sure your car is approved for the import and delivered safely.