To ship your car outside of the U.S., find a reputable shipping company with experience in international auto transport. Not only do they make it possible for you to ship your car overseas, but they provide the ultimate security for the vehicle.
They’re also very familiar with foreign import laws which make the transport easier. The Embassy of Ireland has the latest import regulations. Call them weeks before the date of the transport to start preparing.
- Insurance coverage provides added protection for every car in the care of the transporter. All transport companies are required to carry an insurance plan. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the transporter’s insurance policy.
- Transport specialists are the only ones caring for the vehicles while they’re aboard the ship. They have been trained to care for all types of vehicles during the shipping process, including how to secure it for transport.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, shipping containers, tools and other things needed for international shipping. This lessens the risks involved with car transport.
- Transport companies can carry out the transport much faster than any alternative ways you consider shipping your car to Ireland
- You’ll have time to stay on top of your relocation, making sure it goes along smoothly.
A professional transport company will help you prepare to ship your car to Ireland. Many of them will guide you through the shipping process smoothly. They’ll make sure your car is approved for the import and delivered safely.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.