It is absolute, without a doubt worth every penny spent on international transport services to get your car delivered safely. The only guaranteed way to ship a car to Jordan from the U.S. is a professional transporter.
There should be countless transporters near your home to choose from. Narrow your choices by doing some research online. Read reviews, look for ratings, and scour websites to find a company you know you can depend on for your international auto transport. All international transporters should offer reasonable, low rates.
The Reasons People Use International Auto Transport.
- They are experienced in the industry and familiar with foreign import laws.
- Transporters have the ships, professionals, and equipment for international transports.
- They are cost effective and low enough for anyone to take advantage of.
- Transport companies offer various options and even go as far as customizing their customers’ transports to fit their budget or appeal to their needs.
- Any genuine overseas transporter provides free insurance coverage. Providing insurance is the transporter’s guarantee that they can deliver your vehicle safely.
- Dealerships and carmakers often use these services for their ability to deliver many vehicles to one place at a low price.
- Individuals often use these services to ship their car during relocation or temporary residency in another country.
- Although the Embassy of Jordan holds the most accurate details of the import laws and tax rates, the transport service is also very helpful. They have dealt with the fulfillment of import restrictions for many years.
- There is no safer or cheaper alternative if you wish to have your own vehicle in Jordan.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.