Hire an international transport company to ship your car outside of the United States. Not only do they make it possible for you to ship your vehicle overseas, but they offer extra security for the vehicle.
They’re also very familiar with foreign import laws which make the transport easier. The Embassy of Finland has the latest regulations for auto importation.
- Insurance coverage provides a safety net for every automobile in the care of the transporter. It is mandatory for all transport companies to offer insurance to those shipping vehicles with them. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the company’s insurance policy.
- Transport specialists will be the only people caring for the vehicles on the ship. They have been trained to properly care for a vehicle during the shipping process, including how to secure it for its travels.
- Transport companies will have the right ships, large shipping containers, tools and other things needed for a secure shipping process. Shipping with the right tools and equipment is the only way to assure a safe delivery.
- Transport companies can carry out the transport much faster than alternative ways to get your car to Finland.
- You’ll have time to stay on top of your relocation, making sure it goes along smoothly.
A professional transport company will help you prepare to ship your car to Finland. Many of them will guide you through and even ensure that you meet the regulations and restrictions held by the country you want to ship the vehicle to. Without question, hiring a transport service is beneficial in many ways and perhaps the only proven way to deliver a car anywhere in the world.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.