Whenever you plan on shipping a car to another country, you want to make sure it is safe and sound during its travels. There are many great ways to ship your car, but you must hire professionals to oversee the delivery.
Luckily, shipping services are cost effective and affordable. If you wish to keep your car’s transport less expensive, consider open air transport.
Although open air transport doesn’t provide the ultimate protection against outside elements such as weather and ocean water, it is known as a dependable form of transport. Actually, many manufacturers and dealerships use this method when they must ship multiple vehicles to a location. Just make sure that there is a seaport near the country that accepts open air deliveries. Contact the Embassy of Botswana for further information.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About RO/RO Transport.
This open air method of shipping is the most sought after shipping option for a few reasons. RO/RO transport is the cheapest way to ship a car to Botswana from the United States. The car is prohibited for having any personal items onboard. Shipping companies are not liable for damages done to personal items inside of the car during transportation.
Preparing for open air transport is important. Take pictures of the car and write down any damages. Check the tire pressure, flat tires or cars missing tires will not be allowed on the ship. The best way to make sure your car is ready for overseas shipping is to have it inspected and serviced at the auto shop before the ship date. Make sure your insurance policy covers overseas shipping, if it doesn’t, take advantage of the coverage available through the shipping service you hired.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?