It is possible to have professionals ship your used car to Vietnam from the U.S. With this being said, there are some restrictions. Nevertheless, by hiring an experienced international transport company you are well on your way to gaining approval for vehicle import into the country.
Any motor vehicle older than five years old is prohibited from entering the country. The car must also be left-hand drive. This makes it a bit trickier to have a U.S. car imported. Foreign import policies are always subject to change. Because of this, it is best to contact the Embassy of Vietnam at least a few weeks before the shipping process begins. This will give you and the overseas transporter time to prepare the necessary documents.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How You’ll Benefit from International Car Shipping.
- The vehicle’s mileage won’t increase during its travels abroad.
- Professional overseas transporters provide the ultimate protection at affordable rates.
- It is much easier to have a car imported when you have a transport company familiar with the country’s import policies.
- Shipping services are cost effective.
- You can choose between a variety of shipping services, even ones that allow you to have other belongings shipped at the same time.
- Your car’s import is likelier to be successful and the car is likelier to arrive unharmed.
- You will find that you have more time to focus on other matters associated with your relocation to Vietnam from the U.S.