Anytime you need to have a vehicle shipped overseas, you are best off hiring professionals to handle the process. Trying to comply with foreign import policies and other similar matters can easily become confusing and stressful.
Luckily, most dependable transport services will have trained staff members to guide you through the process. They make it possible to safely ship your car to Thailand
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Benefits of Having a Car Shipped to Thailand.
There are numerous reasons to ship a vehicle to Thailand aside from the ones previously mentioned. The fact you will have a vehicle of your own with you is almost reason enough.
- Auto transport companies are required to carry insurance coverage on the customers’ vehicles. This gives an increased amount of protection during the vehicle’s travels.
- Their staff is highly trained and experienced individuals.
- They have all the equipment and sea freights necessary to conduct the job right.
- The staff will help you obtain all of the requested documentation for Customs to assure the car’s clearance.
- They will assist you in finding the right method of transport for the vehicle and even make suggestions based on their knowledge.
- You can assure a safe and secure shipping process, from the US to whatever country you want the vehicle sent to.
Although the employees of the international transporter will assist you with preparing for the transport, it is always in your best interest to call the Royal Thai Embassy. Calling them will allow you to learn more about the rules and regulations for import into the country.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org