The process of moving to from your home in Florida to another country is never all that simple. There is a lot to take care of, including the transport of your belongings.
To ease some of the stress that you might be experiencing, hire professional international shipping professionals to ship your car to Puerto Rico. Some of their services will even take your other possessions along with the vehicle.
To get your car approved by Customs and allowed into the country, all rules must be met. Since auto import policies change rather often, it is important that you contact the Embassy of Puerto Rico. Book your car’s shipping services months in advance to give yourself and the transporter enough time to prepare. It could take a couple weeks’ time before import approval is granted.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Proof to Give Customs for Import Approval.
- Title and registration.
- Receipt showing you paid all tariffs and duties off completely.
- Certificate providing proof that the vehicle and its motor have been cleaned.
- Hacienda voucher.
- Notarized power of attorney.
- Drivers license and passport.
- Original bill of sale.
- Proof of passed inspection.
The professionals you hired will make sure that they are with you every step of the way. They want to be certain that the vehicle will make it into the country lawfully. All of the documents must be collected and presented to Customs before you ship a car to Puerto Rico from Florida. When all proof has been provided, they will issue approval for the vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?