As you can imagine, transporting a vehicle overseas requires a lot of preparation and experts to get the job done. With a professional company, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be well taken care of.
If you need to ship a car to Poland, do your research first and hire a reputable company for the transport.
Be on the lookout for scam companies or less than reputable companies. There are not many leaders in the industry, but those who have stuck around the longest can provide low flexible rates. Another plus is that they are prepared with the latest shipping equipment in the industry.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents to Have Ready.
- Driver’s License.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Proof of Insurance.
Choosing a Shipping Method for Your Car.
The RO/RO method is the most common way to ship a vehicle overseas. The reason why people tend to select this method is because it is the least expensive. This is also an incredibly safe way to ship your car. For this shipping solution, make sure to document the condition of your vehicle prior to the ship date and have it seen by a mechanic.
Container shipping is another option, but the price can be steep. Unlike the RO/RO method, your vehicle will be protected from the elements. You can even transport vehicles that are not operable in this fashion. If you wish to transport additional goods with your vehicle, container shipping makes that possible. Shippers using this method of transport are allowed to use the extra space in the container to store personal items
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?