Safe And Reliable Iron County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Skiing, hiking, camping, and fishing are among the many things you can do when in Iron County as a tourist. The largest city, Cedar City, is home to over two-thirds of the county population. When planning on shipping cars to or from Iron County or the entire state of Utah, whether for a vacation or after buying a new car, consider A-1 Auto Transport for the right solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Iron County||$178||178 miles||1-2 days|
|Albuquerque to Iron County||$417||557 miles||2-4 days|
|Iron County to San Francisco||$558||744 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Iron County||$722||1204 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Iron County||$862||1437 miles||4-6 days|
|Iron County to Nashville||$1042||1737 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Iron County||$1120||2240 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Iron County||$1177||2355 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we will offer you
- Terminal and door-to-door delivery: Door-to-door delivery offers convenience and you don’t have to break a sweat to drop or collect your car from us. With this option, you direct us from the click of a button on where to pick your car and the address we should deliver it. However, when you want to take a test ride after your vehicle has been shipped, you are more than welcome to do it with terminal-to-terminal delivery. You only need to bring it to us and pick it from our shipping terminals.
- Open-air and enclosed shipping: You might have seen open trucks carrying 8-12 cars on the roads. This is what we call open-air shipping. Many of our customers shipping cars to or from Iron County prefer this transportation option because it’s cheaper and easier to book. However, if you own a high-value machine, you shouldn’t take chances with the protection of your car. Elements like inclement weather can leave your car beaten up. To avert this, spare some extra bucks for enclosed shipping.
- International shipping: There is nothing as fatal as dealing with an inexperienced international shipper. You may end up coughing up more cash than necessary. A-1 Auto Transport has 20 years of experience in the international scene and the right solutions. You can choose the faster air freight or the cheaper sea freight. If your preferred choice is sea freight, you then can proceed to opt for containerized shipping or RORO service.
- Electric and hybrid cars shipping: We provide electric shipping services at normal rates.
- Military shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has special offers for the men in service. We will transport military vehicles at discounted rates.
Prepping your car for shipping
- Give your car a good clean. Spots and dings can easily be seen during inspection when the car is clean.
- Run down the fuel tank to quarter-full. Excessive gas can add significant weight to your car and can leak during transportation.
- Rid your car of all personal items like DVD players. We are heavily regulated not to carry such items when shipping cars to or from Iron County. You should also note that we don’t insure any damage or loss of such items.
- Refill all the fluids to the recommended levels and check for any leakages. This is done in order to ensure that the car is in good working condition. In addition, inflate your car tires and make sure that the battery is working.
More for less!
Zip codes included in Iron County
- 84720- Cedar City
- 84721- Cedar City
- 84721- Enoch
- 84761- Parowan
- 84719- Brian Head
- 84742- Kanarraville
- 84760- Paragonah
- 84714- Beryl Junction
- 84756- Newcastle
- 84772- Summit
- 84714- Beryl
- 84753- Hamiltons Fort
- 84753- Modena
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com