Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Iron County, Utah
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Iron County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Skiing, hiking, camping, and fishing are among the many things you can do when in Iron County as a tourist. The largest city, Cedar City, is home to over two-thirds of the county population. When planning on shipping cars to or from Iron County or the entire state of Utah, whether for a vacation or after buying a new car, consider A-1 Auto Transport for the right solutions.
What we will offer you
- Terminal and door-to-door delivery: Door-to-door delivery offers convenience and you don’t have to break a sweat to drop or collect your car from us. With this option, you direct us from the click of a button on where to pick your car and the address we should deliver it. However, when you want to take a test ride after your vehicle has been shipped, you are more than welcome to do it with terminal-to-terminal delivery. You only need to bring it to us and pick it from our shipping terminals.
- Open-air and enclosed shipping: You might have seen open trucks carrying 8-12 cars on the roads. This is what we call open-air shipping. Many of our customers shipping cars to or from Iron County prefer this transportation option because it’s cheaper and easier to book. However, if you own a high-value machine, you shouldn’t take chances with the protection of your car. Elements like inclement weather can leave your car beaten up. To avert this, spare some extra bucks for enclosed shipping.
- International shipping: There is nothing as fatal as dealing with an inexperienced international shipper. You may end up coughing up more cash than necessary. A-1 Auto Transport has 20 years of experience in the international scene and the right solutions. You can choose the faster air freight or the cheaper sea freight. If your preferred choice is sea freight, you then can proceed to opt for containerized shipping or RORO service.
- Electric and hybrid cars shipping: We provide electric shipping services at normal rates.
- Military shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has special offers for the men in service. We will transport military vehicles at discounted rates.
Prepping your car for shipping
- Give your car a good clean. Spots and dings can easily be seen during inspection when the car is clean.
- Run down the fuel tank to quarter-full. Excessive gas can add significant weight to your car and can leak during transportation.
- Rid your car of all personal items like DVD players. We are heavily regulated not to carry such items when shipping cars to or from Iron County. You should also note that we don’t insure any damage or loss of such items.
- Refill all the fluids to the recommended levels and check for any leakages. This is done in order to ensure that the car is in good working condition. In addition, inflate your car tires and make sure that the battery is working.
More for less!
A-1 Auto Transport offers excellent services at pocket-friendly rates. To demonstrate this, grab your free, instant quote from our website. For any queries, don’t hesitate to call us on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Iron County
- 84720- Cedar City
- 84721- Cedar City
- 84721- Enoch
- 84761- Parowan
- 84719- Brian Head
- 84742- Kanarraville
- 84760- Paragonah
- 84714- Beryl Junction
- 84756- Newcastle
- 84772- Summit
- 84714- Beryl
- 84753- Hamiltons Fort
- 84753- Modena