International Exotic Auto Transport
International Exotic Auto Transportation
Whenever you need to ship an exotic car overseas, you must hire professionals with experience in the transport of such valuable vehicles. Shipping an exotic car such a long distance takes careful attention to detail and the proper transport equipment. This is only available to you through a reliable shipping company such as A1 Auto Transport.
When you ship an exotic car off to another nation, it must meet the stipulations listed in that particular country’s import policy. Export and import laws are often strict and you must comply with them to have your vehicle delivered lawfully. Of course, for an inexperienced individual, this would be difficult. By hiring auto transport specialists with a history in international exotic car shipping, you’ll be able to rest assured the car will safely arrive into the other country.
Greatest Shipping Method for Delivering an Exotic Car Overseas
Perhaps the safest way to ship your exotic car is through the enclosed shipping method. This shipping method protects the vehicle during its travels from poor weather conditions which could easily damage its exterior, decreasing its value. When you choose an enclosed transport service, the exotic car is placed within a large shipping container where it is secured. The metal walls of the container won’t let anything reach the vehicle during its shipping process to another country.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepare Your Exotic Car for Its Travels Abroad
- The exotic car must be washed clean of all dirt and debris. The inside must also be cleaned and left empty with the exception of floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack.
- Remove any items that weren’t originally a part of the antique when it was manufactured. If you do not wish to remove such items, consult with the transporter. They will usually offer services for customized vehicles at a slightly higher shipping rate.
- Disable the alarm system if applicable and remove the battery.
- Check all fluids and top them off. The fuel tank should be the only liquid that reads less than ¼ full.
- Add air to the tires.
- Document all damages already existing on the vehicle. Take pictures of the exterior and interior to use as a reference after the shipping process has concluded.
Call A1 Auto Transport at 800-518-8708 for a FREE quote on our exotic car shipping services! We are certain you’ll be pleased with all that we have to offer!