There are a number of international car shipping companies in the United States, but not all of them can meet your expectations. Take the time to do some research on the companies you have an interest in. Collect at least three quotes from three different companies to make sure you are getting the most for your money.
International car shipping will save you money in the long run because you can avoid paying for public transport. With your car accessible to you, you will own your time better than if you were to rely on public transport. Consider hiring a professional to ship your car if you have plans to travel overseas in the near future.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Auto Shipping Company.
- Saves your car from unwanted wear and tear.
- Peace of mind.
- You will save money.
Methods Used to Ship Vehicles Overseas.
Enclosed Transport- Enclosed transport is the most expensive way to ship a vehicle overseas, but it is undoubtedly the safest way to get the job done. Your vehicle will be secured inside of a container protected from the elements. This method is also a wise choice for anyone who wants to transport personal goods as well.
Roll on Roll off- The roll on, roll off method is the cheapest way to ship a vehicle overseas and it is also the most common way to do so. Your vehicle will need to be inspected and its condition will be documented before the ship sets sail. All personal items must be removed from the vehicle since they cannot be covered by insurance.
Documents to Bring for Customs.
- Driver’s license.
- Bill of Lading.
- Proof of Insurance.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?