Atlanta is the capital of the state of Georgia and is considered to be the most populous city in the state. It is an economic and cultural hub of the Atlanta metropolitan area, as well as the ninth largest area in the country.
The moving process, however, is difficult when you want to move across the state. It’s particularly important to plan ahead and determine the things you want to leave behind and to take with you. Regardless of whether you switch neighborhoods or states, it’s always overwhelming.
Hiring an expert team to import your vehicle for you should be your first step. A1 Auto Transport Services has over twenty years of experience in the field and can translate languages, ship vehicles, and keep you informed. The process of International Car Shipping from Atlanta, however, is much more complex and stressful when you want to move to an entirely new country. This is due to language barriers, time zones, climate differences and what not. There are quite a few things that you’d want to take into account such as:
- Do you want to bring your car?
- Are you going to take household goods with you?
- Are you going to buy a car during the US throughout your trip?
- Do you need to arrange overseas transportation of the vehicle?
- You’ve bought on eBay but you can’t figure out a way to ship the vehicle?
- You are sending a vintage car or a brand new one but you are afraid that you might get it damaged?
We are capable of helping you out with International Car Shipping from Atlanta for the above mentioned aspects, by arranging documents as well as the much needed U.S. Custom and Border Protection clearances. Of course, if you have a company that you’ve worked before, you might want to use their services.
Destination and the charges for importation.
All of A1 Auto Transport agents are going to thoroughly inform you on everything related to the process including the charges for the importation. These charges are usually a combination of different factors, we recommend that you go ahead and check with the foreign consulate in order to make sure that you are not getting ripped off. Contact them in advance just to make sure that everything is in line.
Using transportation companies in Atlanta.
There are a few key tips here that you might want to take into account:
- Get proof of insurance as this is particularly important if you want to have a peace of mind that your automobile is thoroughly covered through the entire process.
- Go ahead and choose companies which have particular experience with the shipping. Inexperienced companies might offer lower rates but that doesn’t mean that their service is going to be better.
- Remember that the lowest quote is not always the best one. You need to make sure that you get the best ratio of quality and price so keep looking until you find what you have in mind.
At A1 Auto Transport service, we take it as our personal responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is shipped on time always.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.