Overseas auto transport can be done by using a few different methods. One method called, roll on/roll off solution is the most common way to transport vehicles internationally.
It is also the most cost efficient way to ship a car. Manufacturers, dealers, and individuals can hire a professional auto shipping company.
If you are an individual looking to ship your vehicle to Somalia in the most secure fashion, container shipping is the right choice for you. With a container, your vehicle will be shielded from weather conditions and it will also have the most protection against theft. This shipping method is better for people who are relocating or for more valuable vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing Your Vehicle for Transport.
- Take pictures of your vehicle.
- Remove any personal belongings from the vehicle.
- Have a mechanic repair leaks.
- Make sure there is no more than a quarter tank of gas.
Why is Hiring a Professional Beneficial?
With a professional. You get to take advantage of the most up-to-date shipping tools on the market. They also offer full coverage for your vehicle. So in the event of an accident, you can rest assured knowing they will pay for all the damages.
Professional companies offer free quotes and real-time online satellite tracking so you can keep tabs on where your vehicle is at all times. If they are a reputable company, they will also offer a few different delivery options. The delivery options include door to door transport and terminal to terminal transport.
How Much Does International Auto Transport Cost?
The cost of shipping a vehicle overseas is a whole different process than shipping inside of the U.S. International shipping is more expensive, but prices are flexible. Roll on/roll off, terminal to terminal transport is the least expensive shipping solution. Tax and duty rates will also apply to the total costs of the transport. Pay them off at the Customs office but call the Embassy of Somalia first to find out what you’ll owe in taxes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory