Information about the Cost of Shipping a Car to Zambia
To successfully ship a car to Zambia, you’ll need to buy shipping services through an experienced international transport company. They deal with overseas transports and foreign import policies on a regular basis.
They also have the proper ships and gear to ensure a successful delivery. Fortunately, auto shipping services are inexpensive and easy to take advantage of.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
To figure out the cost of shipping your car to Zambia, you should call a few reputable overseas transporters for quotes. Some transporters will have forms you can submit on their website to get a quote. They base the estimate given off of your answers to their questions.
- What is the age and weight of the vehicle?
- What type of vehicle is being shipped?
- Where is the vehicle to be transported to and from?
- What shipping services do you wish to purchase?
Fortunately, shipping services are affordable and can be altered to suit your budget better. Ask customer service to help you if you cannot come to any decisions on shipping services. They will gladly assist you.
About Zambia’s Vehicle Import Duties and Taxes.
The country of Zambia has several taxes and duties that they charge for vehicle imports. These will vary depending on the vehicle type and some other factors. Call the Embassy of Zambia to learn more about the regulations and import duty rates.
- Customs Duty – based on the Customs Value.
- VAT – Value Added Tax based off of the Customs Value + Customs Duty + an Excise Duty- if applicable.
- Annual Carbon Emission Surtax.
The taxes and duties must be paid in full to Customs before the transport can be approved.