How To Ship Your Hyundai
Are you a dealer who needs multiple units moved or an individual looking to move only one Hyundai? Rest assured that we can accommodate your needs. We have been providing quality car shipping services for our numerous clients for over ten years and during the course of this period of time, we have shipped hundreds of vehicles for both automobile dealers and private clients. We ship about 500 vehicles a month and about 6,000 annually. We have partner companies overseas that we work with on a regular basis to make international shipping services a seamless experience.
We offer unrivalled services to anybody wishing to ship a Hyundai vehicle. Whether you need to move your vehicle to the next town or over a long distance, we can offer you unique services at the most competitive rates.
You can choose to ship your Hyundai in an enclosed trailer or on an open double-decker auto transporter. Whichever one of the two options you choose; be sure that your vehicle would be completely safeguarded from starting point to destination.
Our Delivery Services
We offer flexible services that allow your vehicle to be picked up from your home or any place you choose. We also offer drop off services. Our trucks are 80 feet long, have capacities of about 80,000 lbs and are just about 14 feet high. This makes it easy for us to offer door to door pickup and delivery services without worrying about wires, overhanging tree branches and other restrictions.
Our delivery time frame is between 7 to 10 days however, if for any reason we are unable to deliver within the specified time frame, we would duly inform you prior. Our company also offers expedited shipping services at an extra but affordable price.
Our Services include:
- Open Carrier Auto Transport: Our Company offers open carrier car shipping services for Hyundai brand of vehicles. Open carrier car shipping is the most cost effective way of shipping a vehicle. Your vehicle will be shipped on an open but secure car carrier.
- Enclosed Carrier Auto Transport: This shipping option provides the best security for your vehicle during shipping. This is the preferred method for luxury vehicles. When you choose enclosed carrier auto transport, your vehicle is completely insured during shipping and will be completely protected from all exposure to outdoor elements.
- Overseas Car Shipping: If it is a major port, then we can get your vehicle there! Our teams of experienced car shipping experts are capable of shipping your vehicle to any major port in the world and at the best prices too.
- State to State Car Shipping: Are you trying to get your Hyundai to another state or city? Talk to us for the best quotes on cross country shipping.
Our online quotes service helps to take the guess of “How much will it cost to ship a Hyundai”. You just need to complete a form within few seconds that helps us to understand your unique needs and within a few minutes, you would have a clear idea of how much it would cost to ship your Hyundai.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory