Safe And Reliable Huntington Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When the sun sinks behind the creamy clouds, a new night-life is born in the streets of Huntington. You will see monster bikes packed in front of discotheques. You might think it’s a competition of who owns the mightiest bike. The culture is so deep-seated that when festivals are held, bikes of all shapes and sizes attend. You too might want to bring your bike along and let the world see your prized asset. This means you must find a shipping company that will transport your bike as is.
Join other owners of flashy motorcycles during the festivals by hiring A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for safe and fast motorcycle deliveries. We are tried and tested so you will be dealing with shippers that are fit for the task. Enjoy your revelry and call us when you need your bike shipped back home. We have offices in all cities; therefore, consultations are fast and easy. Enjoy discounted rates when you ship as a group; with other bike owners from Indiana.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated motorcycle shipping. Crating is crucial especially if you do not want your bike rolled on or off the carriers. The crating process is done by preparing the bike and using softwood to build a crate. We can load your crated bike on open-air trucks, in trains or enclosed trailers.
- Enclosed bike shipping. Bikes getting shipped to far distances ought to be taken care of with a keen eye for detail. Make sure your bike is protected from road debris and severe weather. All these damaging agents will be kept at bay if you use the enclosed shipping method.
- Open-air bike shipping. This is another motorbike hauling method where uncovered trucks are used. The costs of transport are very low, but your motorbikes are not protected from factors such as weather and road elements.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before booking for your bike shipment, this is what you ought to do:
- Check the basic mechanical operations on your motorcycles such as the steering antennae, braking, ignition, and gear shifting.
- Ask your shipping partner if they will need the bike’s keys and any other preparation steps they recommend before they pick your two wheels for shipping.
- Clean your bike a few days before the shipping date.
- Check the gas tank and reduce the fuel to a ¼ full or even lower. This depends on the tips offered by your hauler.
- All your private items should be removed from the motorcycle.
- Photograph your motorcycle and focus on all angles and damaged sections.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The type of carriers your shipper has: Your transport solution provider must have an adequate fleet of trucks. You should not find it hard to get a truck for your shipment if the company is efficient. Additionally, the carriers should always be in tiptop condition. Check if the trucks are serviced often before you hire the shipper. Your motorcycle’s safety should come first during shipping.
- Insurance coverage: If you are mindful of your bike’s safety, you will never entrust it to any shipper before confirming the type of transit insurance policy they have. The indemnity coverage will save you a lot of trouble and headache in case there is an accident while your bike is getting transported.
- Has the shipper expanded? Does the shipper have a branch in Huntington? Do they have another branch at the delivery destination? Do away with man-and-van companies! You might have a demanding job; hence, cannot collect your consignment in good time. They should have storage facilities in your town where your bike will be kept safe until you can collect it.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
It has been three decades straight since our inception. Until now, we have defended our moniker and title as the best USA motorcycle shipping company. We have always upgraded our shipping tools to make sure clients receive uninterrupted shipping services. We strive to increase our efficiency and productivity every day.
Our shipping options are results-oriented! We offer what is relevant in the market. We tailor services perfectly until they meet the customers’ requirements. We appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients and we have been using these to streamline our business and seal loopholes. We will work until our clients get satisfied. We want you to enjoy services just like we ourselves would want to enjoy.
Our Huntington motorcycle shipping services
- The door-to-door motorbike shipping.
- National motorbike transport.
- Motorcycle crating.
- Transit insurance coverage.
- Overseas bike transport.
Talk to us!
We can be reached toll-free and round the clock at 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.