Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Huntingdon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Huntingdon County came into being just a decade after America’s independence. It has great spots for tourists, beautiful homes for families and massive opportunities for businesses. Nothing beats the convenience of moving around Pennsylvania in your personal car. It applies whether you’re simply on tour or you have permanently moved. A-1 Auto Transport has a reliable service for shipping cars to or from Huntingdon County.
Why you can rely on us
Buying a car is easy. You can simply walk into a showroom and walk out with a decent car. You can also buy one at the click of a button. If it is that easy to buy a car, transporting it should not be any different. Let A-1 Auto Transport show you how easy it can get.
- We have open trucks fitted with secure racks to transport up to 12 cars in a single trip. Moving cars in such big numbers helps bring down our costs of shipping. As standard practice, we always share our gains with customers. As a result, you get lower prices when you choose open trailer transportation.
- We have enclosed trucks that protect cars from road debris and bad weather. We maintain minimal capacity in our trucks. This helps to cut cases of denting and scratching. Enclosed trucks give the best solution to shipping classic and exotic cars.
- When life gets too busy, some activities have to make way for ones that are more important. We have hands-on experience on shipping cars to or from Huntingdon County on door-to-door delivery. We will get your car from any point and deliver to your doorstep.
- If you have enough time on your hands, you don’t have to pay for door-to-door delivery. We will just send the car to a chosen delivery terminal. You can pick up the car from this point upon arrival.
- We also have simple solutions for international car shipping. You can choose transportation by air or sea. At times, we simply drive your car on and off a cargo ship. That costs way less than any other option. We can also put your car inside a shipping container at an extra cost. Click here to read more about our international service.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Clear out and clean your car. Auto companies do not have licensing for transporting your household goods or personal items. The service remains strictly about shipping cars to or from Huntingdon County. Transporters are fined by the DOT if they flout this rule. Also, clean your car as this makes it easy to find cosmetic flaws on it.
- Empty your gas tank. Run it down to about a quarter. Remember that weight affects the cost to ship your car. Emptying the tank drops the car’s weight. A quarter is enough to drive it on and off the truck.
- Take the vehicle for servicing. If you want to use the car immediately you receive it, have it in good running condition.
Free quotes for you!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Huntingdon County
- 16611- Alexandria
- 16621- Broad Top
- 16622- Calvin
- 16623- Cassville
- 16634- Dudley
- 16638- Entriken
- 16647- Hesston
- 16652- Huntingdon
- 16654- Huntingdon
- 16657- James Creek
- 16660- Mc Connellstown
- 16669- Petersburg
- 16674- Robertsdale
- 16683- Spruce Creek
- 16685- Todd
- 16877- Warriors Mark
- 17052- Mapleton Depot
- 17060- Mill Creek
- 17066- Mount Union
- 17213- Blairs Mills
- 17239- Neelyton
- 17243- Orbisonia
- 17249- Rockhill Furnace
- 17253- Saltillo
- 17255- Shade Gap
- 17260- Shirleysburg
- 17264- Three Springs