Safe And Reliable Humboldt County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The internet is filled with information on literally anything. Car shipping is not left out. There are hundreds of car shipping companies, making it a hard gamble to pick out the best. Experience and service catalog of a carrier firm is the safest way to gauge its professionalism. A-1 Auto Transport has for the last 25 years offered quality and professional services tailored for all auto types.
We ship sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, high-end vehicles, motorhomes, electric & hybrid vehicles as well as motorcycles. We are a one stop carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Humboldt County. Additionally, our fair prices make us a favorite for clients not only in Humboldt County, but also in Nevada at large.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Humboldt County to Portland||$449||449 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Humboldt County to Seattle||$460||614 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Humboldt County to Phoenix||$633||845 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Humboldt County||$1001||1669 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Humboldt County||$1092||1821 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Humboldt County||$1115||2789 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Humboldt County to Atlanta||$1147||2294 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Humboldt County to Miami||$1182||2956 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Humboldt County
Customer satisfaction is our first concern at A-1 Auto Transport. We guarantee this through timely car shipping services across all locations in Humboldt. Clients can choose between any of our two delivery services; home delivery and terminal delivery when shipping cars to or from Humboldt County. We serve Denio, Forth McDermitt, Golconda, McDermitt, Orovada, Paradise Valley, Valmy, Stone House and Tule.
Beyond Humboldt’s borders, we serve clients in the immediate adjacent areas of her neighboring counties. These include Harney County (OR), Malheur County (OR), Owyhee County (ID), Elko County, Lander County, Pershing County and Washoe County.
- Door to door services: This car delivery system involves fetching the vehicle from its initial location and shipping it straight to the client’s address. It’s a stress free service that takes away most of the responsibilities from your hands, including having to pick the car from a drop off point. Home delivery relies on accessibility. In the event our carrier cannot access your address due to narrow road space or low hanging tree branches, we shall work hand in hand with you and find the most convenient spot to drop your car off.
- Drop – off /pick – up service: This car delivery system involves dropping the car off at a terminal closest to the client’s location. The terminal; usually a secure parking lot or a car depot works as the pick – up point from where the client can fetch the car. Parking fees may apply when opting for this service. It is advised to do ample research on the charges put in place by the management of the designated terminal.
- Interstate shipping: Humboldt County has a diverse terrain, characterized by a long stretch of the Winnemucca Sand Dunes and the Santa Rosa Range. You require an experienced carrier firm that can maneuver a truckload of cars especially during long distance car shipping. A-1 Auto Transport is experienced in interstate car shipping which involves shipping cars over different terrains.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are open 24/7 so you can reach us at any time of the day or night when shipping cars to or from Humboldt County.
Zip codes included in Humboldt County
- ZIP Code 89404 - Denio
- ZIP Code 89414 - Golconda
- ZIP Code 89421 - Mc Dermitt
- ZIP Code 89425 - Orovada
- ZIP Code 89426 - Paradise Valley
- ZIP Code 89438 - Valmy
- ZIP Code 89445 - Winnemucca
- ZIP Code 89446 - Winnemucca
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org