Safe And Reliable Howard County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Howard County is located in the western region of the state of Maryland. Due to its large population there is high demand for auto shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport is a top Maryland auto shipper, and we provide the services of shipping cars to or from Howard County. Our most common destinations in the county are Ellicott City, Highland, and Savage.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Howard County to New York||$218||218 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Howard County to Chicago||$510||681 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Howard County to Nashville||$510||681 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Howard County||$669||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Howard County||$806||1344 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Howard County||$1050||2626 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Howard County to Portland||$1114||2786 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Howard County to Phoenix||$1129||2258 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Howard County
We provide the following shipping services in Howard County:
- Door-to-door service: With this method of pickup and delivery, we pick and deliver your car to any location, not only in Howard County but throughout the country.
- Terminal shipping: We have 40 shipping terminals where you can pick and drop-off your car for shipping. Choose this method if you are looking to cut your shipping budget.
- Open transport and enclosed transport: You can choose between these two methods of shipping. Open transport is the affordable option, which is the best choice when you are shipping multiple cars. Enclosed transport provides protection from road debris and harsh weather during transit. We recommend this method when shipping cars over long distances and during transport of high-end vehicles.
- Expedited car shipping: Normally, the car shipping process takes 1 to 2 weeks. However, our expedited car shipping process fast tracks the shipping process. We can start shipping your car as soon as tomorrow, at an extra cost, of course.
We ship all types of vehicles
Since we came into this business 20 years ago, we have experience shipping all types of cars. The cars we commonly ship include:
- Small cars such as sedans, coupes, and hatchbacks
- Mid-sized cars such as crossovers and station wagons
- Large cars such as SUVs and minivans
- Large vehicles such as buses, vans, and trucks
- Heavy machinery such as excavators
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
Our services are affordable
We provide affordable shipping rates when shipping cars to or from Howard County. To prove this statement, compare our quote with quotes from other top shippers. Please note that our quote does not have hidden charges. The quoted price we agree on is what you will pay after the car is delivered.
We ship cars safely to their destination
We prioritize the safety of your car; from the time of pickup to delivery, we handle your car with maximum care. Our staff is trained on the best loading and unloading techniques. However, accidents do happen. That is why we are insured adequately to take care of all types of damages.
If you are looking for companies shipping cars to or from Howard County, look no further. We are an experienced company providing quality services at affordable rates. Choose us and your car will be shipped safely and on time. To book our services call us or request a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Howard County
- 20701 Annapolis Junction
- 20723 Scaggsville
- 20723 Laurel
- 20759 Fulton
- 20763 Savage
- 20777 Highland
- 20794 Jessup
- 21029 Clarksville
- 21036 Dayton
- 21041 Ellicott City
- 21042 Ellicott City
- 21043 Daniels
- 21043 Ilchester
- 21043 Oella
- 21043 Ellicott City
- 21044 Columbia
- 21045 Columbia
- 21046 Columbia
- 21075 Elkridge
- 21150 Simpsonville
- 21163 Woodstock
- 21163 Granite
- 21723 Cooksville
- 21737 Glenelg
- 21738 Glenwood
- 21765 Lisbon
- 21794 West Friendship
- 21797 Woodbine
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com