Having a car delivered without causing it harm is nearly impossible without an international transporter. It takes trained overseas transport specialists to handle the shipping process. With their training, experience, and use of proper transport equipment, they assure as safe and sound delivery.
To ship a car to the Congo, begin searching for the right transporter months before the desired transport date. Then, call the Embassy of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They’ll give you all the information you need in regards to import taxes and vehicle import regulations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common Overseas Transport Methods.
There will be several options in regards to how your vehicle is transported internationally. One of these methods is a very unlikely option seeing as it is costly to utilize.
- Container Shipping – includes putting the vehicle in a large shipping container. The vehicle can be filled with belongings in compliance with Customs, as well as the rest of the space in the container. The cost of container shipping is usually split between two people as one container can fit many possessions aside from the vehicle itself.
- RO/RO Shipping – this method of transport is known for being the cheapest and most popular way of shipping a vehicle internationally. It requires the vehicle to be drivable so that it can drive onto and off of the flatbed of the ship. The vehicle will be left in the open during its transport but is protected by the transport company’s insurance policy.
- Air Shipping – while this method assures a very timely arrival, it is the most expensive. Not many people can afford the luxury of shipping a vehicle through a flight.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory