It’s no surprise that anyone interested in shipping their car to the country of Israel would want the utmost protection at the most affordable price. The most efficient way to do this is through the Internet by looking up the transport companies near you that are capable of international shipping.
They should uphold a great reputation. You can tell by reading reviews and finding ratings for the transporters you’re interested in online.
Although container shipping services are normally recommended to those shipping a vehicle for a longer distance than most, it is perfectly safe to use open air shipping methods. Open air shipping or RO/RO transport is frequently used by businesses and individuals shipping multiple vehicles at once. It is also popular among anyone shipping within a closer proximity of the U.S.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Facts about RO/RO Transport.
- It is the cheapest, most cost efficient way to ship a vehicle to Israel.
- This is an open air shipping service meaning that the car is secured on top of a flatbed, exposed to outdoor elements.
- This shipping method, as well as all other shipping services, is protected by free insurance coverage.
- Vehicle manufacturers and dealerships use open air services to ship inventory all the time. They are habitual customers that tend to ship out multiple vehicles to a place at one time. RO/RO is the only way to ship more than one vehicle to a country at once.
- RO/RO transport is not accepted by all seaports. The Embassy of Israel can explain the import laws and restrictions to you over the phone.
- The car mustn’t have any items in it by the time the shipping date arrives. As a safety measure and way to cut costs, only the car jack, spare tire and floor mats should remain behind.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?