When you ship a car to Ireland through experienced transport services out of the U.S., you can expect your car to arrive safe and sound. Sending your vehicle through professionals is the only way to guarantee its delivery.
With all that is entailed in the process of shipping, you’d expect the services to cost more than you could afford. Actually, they’re quite affordable.
It’s too hard to give anyone an exact shipping rate without a few details. To receive a quote most transport companies ask that you provide them with the make and model of the car, the preferred shipping services, and other bits of relevant information. They will then estimate how much your car’s transport will cost. Try to collect several quotes before selecting a transport service to deliver your car in Ireland.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Transport Services and Their Costs.
The shipping services chosen affect how much you’re expected to pay. Some shipping services cost more than others. For instance, container shipping services offer more protection and a way for you to ship other belongings with your car. This service costs more than open air methods, usually starting at a thousand dollars and increasing from there.
Open air shipping methods are also referred to as RO/RO transport. This is the least expensive method and a highly preferred service among dealerships and manufacturers. Unfortunately, not all seaports are accepting of this open air service, but your transporter will plan accordingly if RO/RO services are desired. This service runs anywhere from a few hundred dollars upwards to a thousand, depending on the distance and other relevant details.
Aside from the services purchased, tax and duty rates will apply. These are charged by the country of Ireland and not by the transport company. The Embassy of Ireland can provide you with the latest percentage rates based off the value of the car being shipped. They also hold all information regarding the import laws.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?