International car shipping services are the only way to assure the safe delivery and import of a vehicle. Most international auto shippers prefer to transport their vehicle in one of two ways.
Both of these shipping methods are reliable and reasonably priced. If you find it hard to make a selection, customer service can guide you with your decisions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
RO/RO shipping is an open air transport method. This is the least expensive and most cost effective form of international auto shipping. The automobile must be properly prepared and completely empty before it is secured on top of a flatbed ship. As the car ships to Samoa, the vehicle will be left open to outside elements. Fortunately, all authentic overseas transporters are required to provide insurance coverage even though accidents are rarely a concern for the professionals.
Container shipping is more expensive than open air services but it provides more safety for cars traveling longer distances. Container shipping is a wonderful option for anyone who wishes to ship other stuff with the car to Samoa. Although this method of overseas transport is a bit more costly than any open air method, it presents a lot more options. For instance, you will be able to choose between several container sizes and your possessions can be packed inside the vehicle and remaining container space. All belongings will need to be approved by the country. If you do not need all of the space provided within a shipping container, see if you can find someone to share the expense and space with you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?