If you’re trying to get your car from the United States to the country of Iceland, the most successful way to do so is through professionals. This ensures that the condition of your car is protected throughout its trip over the sea.
A seasoned transport company will use the proper shipping equipment and use experienced employees to care for the car while it’s secured to the ship for delivery.
When you ship a car to Iceland, you can expect that it’s delivered safely. The insurance coverage held by the transporter will assure its safe arrival. The professionals at the transport company are also familiar with the import policies of other countries. This will make it easier to get the vehicle approved for import. Call the Embassy of Iceland to be filled in on all of the restrictions for the country and any other information you might need.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ship Your Car to Iceland with Crated Shipping Services.
Although your car is already in such good hands, there are certain transport services that offer even more protection for the shipping process. For example, container shipping is the method of transport that offers vehicles the utmost security while en route. This method keeps the car hidden from poor weather conditions and other possible outside hazards.
If you are interested in container shipping, ask the transporter what size containers they carry. Not only will the car go inside of the container, but other belongings can too. You must make sure all of the items are permitted into the country. You can decrease your shipping costs by splitting the container with someone else shipping to Iceland.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory