The act of shipping a motor vehicle to another country is something that must be handled by trained professionals in the shipping industry. As the shipping customer, you must make sure that the vehicle meets the country’s import restrictions.
Some countries have elevated tax rates and strict import regulations, making it almost impossible to ship a car over. The Embassy of Bolivia is who you need to call to find out the import laws and tax rates.
Many international transport companies will offer free quotes over the phone or by submitting a form on their website. After giving them answers to a few questions, they will provide you with a quote. Make sure you tell them that you prefer shipping with the container method. Unless you provide them with some information, giving an exact price on the transport is difficult. Tell them you prefer container shipping and any details needed so you can get quoted for how much it will cost to ship your car to Bolivia through container transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Learn about Enclosed Shipping Services.
To keep your car safe from poor weather and other outside obstacles, use enclosed shipping services, also referred to as container shipping. There are some stipulations for those using this method. The transport company will gladly explain them. However, there is another plus to this shipping service- it provides the most security.
To make sure you have enough space for the car and whatever else you may ship over, pick the appropriate container size. The space in the smallest shipping container may be more than you need, so ask customer service for their suggestion. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container and space. All your stuff packed into the container or vehicle must have permission from Bolivia Customs to enter.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory