Without a car in Afghanistan, your time will be restricted and you’ll find it very hard to get around. Take the time to study about what driving is like in Afghanistan so you’re more knowledgeable of the country’s roadways while out traveling.
Before your car can enter another country, it must be approved by Customs. Call the Embassy of Afghanistan for more information on their auto import laws.
It’s too difficult to give an exact price on the shipping process without a few details. To get a quote, contact a transporter by phone or through their website. Answer the questions they ask so that they can give you a more accurate estimate. If you call by phone, you can ask the customer service representative what your cheapest options are and see if you qualify for any discounts.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Find the Right Transporter and Save.
As with any service industry, you can expect scam artists. These sham transporters are relatively easy to spot, but you will need to do a little digging. Reputable companies will have a massive fleet of transport carriers and good customer reviews on their website. Listed below are more ways to tell if the company is dependable and capable of successfully shipping your car to Afghanistan.
- Shipping for dealers, manufacturers, and individuals.
- Domestic and international shipping.
- They have real-time satellite tracking services.
- They offer free quotes.
- They are approved by the BBB or DOT, and have the proper certificates and licenses.
Methods Used to Ship Vehicles Overseas.
The roll on roll off method (RO/RO) is how most individuals ship their cars. It is the cheapest way to ship your vehicle and it’s safe and reliable. You will need to do an inspection and remove any personal property from the car. The shipping company will not be held responsible for missing items.
Although it is more expensive, container transport services are another popular option. Your car will be sheltered inside of a container where it will stay safe from poor weather conditions and other hazards. You can go ahead and load household goods in the additional space of the container. If you don’t need all of the space, split the cost of the service with someone else who needs to ship to Afghanistan.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory