Shipping your car to Singapore along with other belongings is possible and even affordable. Nevertheless, it’s too hard to fulfill and abide by the laws of another country if you aren’t familiar with foreign policies.
Everything shipped will have to have import approval through Customs first. This is why it’s imperative that professional shipping services are used to ship your car to Singapore from the U.S. Take your time hunting for the right transporter. You need to trust them with your vehicle’s safe delivery to another country.
Don’t rush through shipping options and choose the cheapest or most convenient one. Carefully select what shipping services you need after you understand what they entail. Let customer service be of assistance and learn about the style of transport methods most often used by shipping customers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Security Provided by Enclosed Services.
The shipping service purchased the most for international transports is an enclosed method called container shipping. This service provides a spacey enclosure that can hold your car and other items you’d like to ship to Singapore. Not only does this transport method provide extra protection from the outdoors, but it makes it possible to ship other goods.
Anything being shipped with the car must have approval from Customs. Cars aren’t the only goods that have to meet the restrictions stated in the import policy. You can pick up the phone to call the Embassy of Singapore for more information. They have the current import laws and tax rates right in front of them at all times. They are a reliable resource during the process of transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory