Holly is a small statutory town located in Prowers County, Colorado. The town was named after Hiram Holly, a pioneer rancher who brought cattle with him and helped the town grow. Its economy is supported by agriculture with emphasis on ranching and growing of corn, wheat, and Cantaloupe. Residents enjoy fresh produce from the vast farms that make up the majority of the landscape. The town also has plenty to do if you are an outdoors person. You can hunt, go fishing, swim, and take part in its many annual fun-filled events. Interested in shipping cars to or from Holly? A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We are an auto shipping company that boasts of over 40 terminals, offices and storage facilities all over the world. Partner with us and enjoy prompt, secure, and affordable shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Holly to Denver||$234||234 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Holly to Oklahoma City||$382||382 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Holly to Houston||$610||814 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Holly||$649||1082 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Holly||$716||955 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Holly||$718||1198 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Holly to Portland||$879||1466 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Holly to Washington, D.C.||$901||1503 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Holly
At A-1 Auto Transport, we care about our customers. That is why we carry our extensive research on efficient routes which enable us to offer safe and on-time deliveries. We have been shipping cars to or from Holly, America as a whole and overseas for over 25 years. We have fine-tuned our skills and are now capable of offering efficient and quality services at pocket-friendly rates. In Holly, there's no place within its 0.8 square miles radius that we cannot deliver to. We also ship to its neighboring towns and cities which include Lamar, Guymon, Pueblo, Trinidad, Fountain, Cimarron Hills, Fort Carson, Black Forest, Colorado Springs, Air Force Academy in Colorado, Garden City, Liberal in Kansas, Raton in New Mexico, and Dumas in Texas.
We are capable of offering a wide variety of shipping services to our customers shipping cars to or from Holly. Some of the services include:
- Freight shipping. Farmers and people shipping items that do not include cars can really benefit from our freight shipping services. Farmers can ship their produce to far away markets without worrying about it going bad thanks to our refrigerated shipping containers. We also ferry general cargo, engines, turbines etc, and offer distribution services.
- Heavy equipment shipping. We are capable of shipping any type of equipment. We ship farm equipment such as large-scale tillers, combined harvesters, tractors, etc. we have the required equipment to safely handle these bulky rigs and qualified personnel to help maneuver in tight spaces.
- State to state moving services. If you would like to move to or from Holly, we are more than capable of helping you do it. We know how daunting any move can be and that is why we strive to offer fast and safe moving services for our customers. You do not have to worry about the safety of your belongings because our staff has strict work ethics which ensure that none of your items will go missing or get damaged.
- Terminal to terminal transport. This service offers a more affordable alternative to transporting your vehicle. You are required to drop off your vehicle to a shipping terminal, from where it will be shipped to a terminal close to your final destination where you are supposed to pick it up from. Although it is economical, it is not suited to shipping vehicles that are not operational.
Types of cars that we ship
We always strive to increase our shipping capacity and accommodate as many types of vehicles as we possibly can. As of now, there's no type of vehicle that we cannot ship. Some of the ones that we most frequently ship include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Jet skis
- All-terrain vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Get rid of any aftermarket installations such as stereo systems and any personal items from your car to prevent damage or theft.
- Ensure that your car is clean and that you have recorded all the damages.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Make sure that your car is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove all parking passes and toll tags.
- Disable your car's alarm systems.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Partner with us
It is no coincidence that we have been operational for over two decades. Our service delivery is unrivaled and that is why most of our customers, about 97%, recommend us to their family and friends.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.