Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Holbrook, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Holbrook, Arizona Dependable Car Shipping
Holbrook was founded in the late 1800’s and has grown into a very family friendly community where people have a wide array of activities to enjoy whether indoors or outdoors. Historic Route 66, made famous through many cult classic movies runs directly through the city and parks like Petrified Forest National Park are within a close proximity to Holbrook. Each year, the city hosts the Old Western Days, a festival that is filled with Native American Indian culture as well as reenactments from days gone by in the old west of the U.S. There is a large community center where local residents can enjoy fitness classes as well as art and craft classes, pottery and other family oriented fun.
You can learn more about Holbrook by visiting the city website. The site includes links to area attractions, community events, local parks and other interesting information about the city and surrounding area.
How to ship your vehicle to Arizona.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|San Diego to Holbrook||$403||538 miles||2-4 days|
|Austin to Holbrook||$695||927 miles||3-5 days|
|Seattle Holbrook to||$823||1372 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Holbrook||$1057||2114 miles||6-8 days|
|Holbrook to Detroit||$1080||1800 miles||5-7 days|
|Miami to Holbrook||$1094||2189 miles||6-8 days|
|Holbrook to New York||$1111||2223 miles||6-8 days|
|Raleigh to Holbrook||$1192||1987 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing a Vehicle for Transport to Holbrook
One of the most important things to keep in mind when having a vehicle transported is making sure it is fully prepared for the journey. Checking to make sure the company insurance is all up to date and that all fees are paid on time is important, but keep the following in mind when getting the car ready to be picked up by the carrier:
- Clean: All motor vehicles must be inspected before being loaded onto the carrier. You need to have the car washed and be sure to clean the undercarriage, tires and even the engine to make sure there is no fluid leaks or grease that could fall onto other cars during transport.
- Interior: The interior should be clean and all personal belongings should be removed from the car. Personal belongings include loose CD’s or DVD’s, paperwork, radar detectors and other items.
- Exterior: Loose accessories including spoilers, antennas, ground effects, removable tool boxes and other items should be removed prior to shipping.
- Mechanical: The engine should be in good running condition. It’s a good idea to have the oil changed and a tune-up if necessary prior to relocating the car. If you are moving to a different climate you will want to make sure the antifreeze is filled as well. The tires and brakes should also be in good condition as the vehicle will need to be driven on and off the carrier during transport to move other vehicles around during shipment.
Keep in mind that all vehicles must pass an inspection and if the drivers see anything that could potentially cause damage to your car or to another on the carrier, transport may be delayed until the issues are corrected. Making sure the vehicle is fully prepared will help speed the inspection, and your shipping times up.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Holbrook Auto Transport Index
MC Auto Transport
MC Auto Transport is a locally owned and operated trucking company located in Flagstaff, Arizona. They have been in operation for more than ten years and provide fast transport solutions for cars, trucks, SUV’s and other vehicles as well as general freight. They are fully licensed and insured and have accreditation from the FMCSA.
5280 East Gibson Avenue #A, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Holbrook includes ZIP codes:
86025, 86028, 86029, 86031.