It is very important that as an individual interested in shipping a car from Atlanta to Los Angeles, you wisely choose the right state to state transporter.
The right equipment and training are needed to safely deliver the vehicle to the car’s final destination. For those seasoned in the auto transport industry, the process of shipping is a breeze.
As you search for the greatest auto shipping companies nearest your home, pay close attention for the positive qualities all transporters should have. For instance, an evident online presence and a great reputation are surefire signs of a flourishing transporter. It shows that the company is capable of providing an outstanding service with little issue. Usually, they’ll offer insurance coverage to all of their customers to prove they believe in their services.
Ask the Transporter Questions before Scheduling Your Transport to LA.
- What types of services do you offer? Do you recommend a way to ship my car to Los Angeles from Atlanta?
- Are you approved by the Department of Transport or have any authentication as an overseas auto transport company?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- What types of documents will I need to have ready and how do I gain the certificate of import approval?
- Do I need to be available at pickup and drop off? Can I delegate another responsible party?
- When is it best to schedule an auto transport?
- How much will the transport cost me and when will I need to pay for services?
- What types of discounts and specials might I qualify for?
- Is it possible to get the car to its destination in time?
- How do I ready the vehicle for the shipping process ahead?
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.