Allowing skilled transport services to overlook your car’s shipping process is always wise. To safely and successfully get your car shipped into the Philippines, going through experienced transporters is the only way.
They use all of the right equipment and gear while providing trained employees to guide you through the process of shipping to a foreign country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Ultimate Overseas Transport Checklist.
- Contact the Embassy of the Philippines at least a couple months prior to the desired shipping date.
- Start researching international transport companies and book your vehicle’s transport date.
- Gather all documents and proof needed for Customs such as passport, vehicle title and registration, passport, etc.
- Clean and prepare the vehicle according to the transport company’s specifications.
- Make sure you complete all inspections required. Provide proof to Customs.
- Pay all duties and tariffs if applicable.
- Make sure you have a ride arranged to the port on the day the vehicle arrives. Ports will not hold an automobile for any individual.
- Write out a list of all damages already done to the vehicle. Take pictures of any visible harm. Use this as a reference for your final inspection.
When you go through a reputable overseas transport company, you can expect the best possible service. As added protection, the transporter will even provide insurance coverage on all of the vehicles in their care for the shipping process. If anything were to happen to the integrity of the vehicle, inform the transporter and they will have you file a report so that a claim can be made through their insurance agent.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?