There are a few different methods anybody with a motorcycle can use to get their bike transported to Hillsboro, Oregon. Whether one needs their bike transported to begin a nationwide road trip or is relocating to a new residence, there are options available. Shipping a bike to Hillsboro requires experience and professionalism in order to have a successful delivery.
There are numerous obstacles and hazards on the highway a shipping service trains their employees to overcome. By doing some research, a person can find a reliable shipping service that offers their desired shipping option at a fair rate. Being that Hillsboro is one of top most populated cities in Oregon, it would be wise to take advantage of a shipping service rather than attempt to ship a motorcycle alone.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Method Options.
Many people are uncertain of their options when it comes to transporting their motorcycle.
- Enclosed shipping is considered to be the most reliable method to transport a bike because the bike is completely protected from the elements and driving conditions. This method of shipping a bike is recommended for anyone transporting a motorcycle during winter months and across long distances.
- Door to door shipping is where the bike is picked up at its current location and delivered directly to its destination. However, some cities have restrictions for certain vehicles that a shipping company may be using. Some streets are narrow that make it nearly impossible for a transportation company to get to the bikes location. In this case, the owner of the bike can simply meet the shipping service at a nearby parking lot.
Will I Need to Prepare the Bike for Transport?
Nearly every transport company will have a list of criteria for the motorcycle’s owner to follow. All this list does is help to assure that the bike is ready and safely shipped to Hillsboro. The list of preparation is typically standard, unless crated shipping methods are being used.
Crated transport requires the motorcycle to be drained of all fluids, and for the handlebars and mirrors to be removed. Standard requirements do not need this to be done to the bike. Instead, the bike’s fluids will stay in, as long as the gas tank doesn’t read over a ¼ full.
Hillsboro, OR Transport Companies for Motorcycle Shipping.
11675 SW 13th St.
Beaverton, OR 97005
1125 SE Division St. #210
Portland, OR 97202
11020 N. Lombard St.
Portland, OR 97203
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?