Safe And Reliable Hertford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For fast, safe, and low-priced auto shipping transport, A-1 Auto Transport has you covered. We are a US-based auto hauling company that has been in existence for the past 25 years offering a wide range of shipping solutions to residents of North Carolina and the United States as a whole. We are specialized in shipping cars to or from Hertford County. Our team will get your car from point A to point B with no hassle, in record time, and at a pocket-friendly rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Hertford County||$207||207 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Hertford County||$394||526 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Hertford County||$432||432 miles||2-4 days|
|Hertford County to Nashville||$489||652 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Hertford County||$542||723 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Hertford County||$672||896 miles||3-5 days|
|Hertford County to San Antonio||$905||1509 miles||5-7 days|
|Hertford County to San Francisco||$1181||2954 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Hertford County
Over the 25 years we have covered almost all 360 square miles while shipping cars to or from Hertford County. Our team of drivers is conversant with all the routes making it easier to find your exact location. The main routes we use include; US 13, 158, 258, and NC routes 11, 35, 42, 45, 305, 461, and 561. We even deliver to the smaller towns that make-up this county. They include; Ahoskie, Como, Harrellsville, Murfreesboro, and Winton.
Our services also extend to the neighboring counties of Southampton-Virginia in the north, Gates to the east, Chowan to the southeast, Bertie to the south, and Northampton to the west.
We offer many types of services when it comes to shipping cars and other types of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Truck shipping: With Hertford County being involved in farming, we offer shipping services for trucks and tractors. No shape or size is too big for us to ship. We are insured and certified to ship to all 50 states. Some of the trucks we ship include:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups
- Service and utility trucks
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks
- RVs and motorhomes: Owning an RV has its pleasures. It literally is your home away from home. However, driving RVs over long distances is not advisable; from their high fuel consumption, around 15 miles per gallon, to the difficulties of maneuvering in tight spaces especially if you own a big one. We offer RV and motorhomes shipping to reduce your burden.
- Multi-car shipping: Shipping more than one car at a go is a great way to save and maximize the discounts from auto shipping companies. Picking up and dropping off vehicles to different places is one of the primary costs of shipping vehicles. We offer this service to car dealerships or individual groups of people who may want their cars shipped to the same location.
Zip codes included in Herford County
- 27818 Como
- 27855 Murfreesboro
- 27910 Ahoskie
- 27922 Cofield
- 27942 Harrellsville
- 27986 Winton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.