Safe And Reliable Henry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ohio's horticultural, agricultural, and forestry industries contribute more than 100 billion dollars to the state economy annually. Henry County is one of the major farming contributors with thousands of acres dedicated to agriculture and livestock rearing. At A-1 Auto Transport, we play a major role in shipping cars to or from Henry County and also help farmers get their produce to markets before it goes bad. We have been at it for over two decades. Our services are fast, efficient and most importantly, affordable.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Henry County to Cleveland||$143||143 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Henry County to New York||$440||587 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Henry County to Atlanta||$474||632 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Henry County to Memphis||$493||658 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Henry County||$655||1093 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Henry County||$778||1297 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Henry County||$1135||1892 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Las Vegas to Henry County||$1175||1959 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Henry County
Since our humble beginning as a regional shipper, we have been incorporating new roads to our shipping routes in order to enhance efficiency and timely deliveries. Our drivers are well-trained and possess proper licenses for auto shipping. They have enough experience to get any job done. Our enhanced shipping now even takes us to the smaller townships that make up this county. They include; Bartlow, Damascus, Flatrock, Freedom, Harrison, Liberty, Marion, Monroe, Napoleon, Pleasant, Richfield, Ridgeville, and Washington.
We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties which include; Fulton County to the north, Lucas County to the northeast, Wood County to the east, Putnam County to the south, Defiance County to the west, Williams County to the northwest, and Hancock County to the southeast.
For customers shipping cars to or from Henry County, there are different modes of transport that they can choose from. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Interstate car towing: Shipping a car to another state can be challenging. More so if you are not conversant with the roads in the new area. We ship cars to any of the 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska. We have professionals dedicated to ensuring that you get your money's worth.
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: For customers looking to ship items that are not included in our other shipping categories, we offer freight shipping. This service doesn’t only focus on shipping cars to or from Henry County; it offers diverse shipping options such as shipping heavy equipment. Some of the common items we ship under this service are:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
- Truck shipping: Farmers looking to buy new trucks to facilitate their farming activities can contact us to ship them on their behalf. We are certified to ship any kind of truck to all 50 states in America.
Ship with us!
Zip codes included in Henry County
- 43510 Colton
- 43516 Deshler
- 43523 Grelton
- 43524 Hamler
- 43527 Holgate
- 43532 Liberty Center
- 43534 Mc Clure
- 43535 Malinta
- 43545 Napoleon
- 43550 New Bavaria
- 43550 Okolona
- 43555 Ridgeville Corners
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.