Hartford, Vermont Professional Auto Transport
Hartford is located right in the midst of several rivers. The White River, Connecticut River, and the Ottauquechee River all make Hartford the perfect location for tourists that come to the area for camping, hiking, and white water rafting as well as fishing and swimming. There are 17 local parks and during the summertime, the city offers residents free concerts and movies in various park locations. They also have a rather productive recreation department that has a summer camp for kids. A large youth as well as adult sports league and other planned outdoor activities. The recreation department also has a great program that allows city residents to sign up for trips to out of town baseball games and other events at discounted rates and includes transportation to the events. The local swimming pool is open from June through August and there are many annual events and festivals during the year.
Shipping a Car to Hartford
Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to locate a professional auto transport company to transport your car to Hartford:
You should know before calling a company if you want to use an open carrier or an enclosed carrier. Here are the differences between the two:
- Open Carrier – An open carrier is uncovered on the sides and the top. They are the most common way to ship a car as well as the least expensive option. Open carriers are great for all types of motor vehicles and can usually offer faster pick-up and delivery.
- Enclosed Carriers – Enclosed carriers are completely sealed on all sides and are perfect for custom, classic, luxury and vintage motor vehicles. They are more expensive than open carriers but they are the best way to ensure secure transport for expensive vehicles.
All auto transporters must carry insurance coverage for the motor vehicles they transport. Insurance coverage amounts vary from one company to another and you will need to ask upfront what amount of coverage is available. If the amount is not high enough, some companies can let you upgrade.
Not all companies are licensed to transport to all states. Ask the company if they can pick-up and deliver the car to the area you need to have transport.
All motor vehicle carriers in the U.S. must be registered with the Department of Transportation. You can verify registration by asking the company for their MC number or by checking the FMCSA website.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hartford Professional Auto Transport Directory
Ross Express Inc.
Ross Express has been in business since 1947 and they serve Vermont, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island with auto transport and freight shipping services. They offer overnight shipping in New England states and can ship motor vehicles door to door or terminal to terminal. All transport is fully licensed and insured. They have a 99% on-time delivery rate and offer affordable pricing on all transport services.
195 N Main Street
Boscawen, NH 03303
Sabil & Sons Inc.
Sabil & Sons Inc. is a family owned and operated recovery and auto towing company that can transport motor vehicles to all areas of Vermont. They also have a service department for auto repairs. All transport and repair services are fully insured and bonded. They are available 24/7 and provide affordable rates and fast pick-up and delivery options.
34 Prospect Street
White River Junction, VT 05001
Hartford includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Vermont (VT), USA
- Addison County , Vermont (VT)
- Barre, Vermont (VT)
- Bennington, Vermont (VT)
- Bennington County , Vermont (VT)
- Burlington, Vermont (VT)
- Caledonia County, Vermont (VT)
- Chittenden County, Vermont (VT)
- Colchester, Vermont (VT)
- Essex, Vermont (VT)
- Essex Junction, Vermont (VT)
- Franklin County, Vermont (VT)
- Hartford, Vermont (VT)
- Lamoille County, Vermont (VT)
- Montpelier, Vermont (VT)
- Orange County, Vermont (VT)
- Orleans County, Vermont (VT)
- Rutland, Vermont (VT)
- Rutland County, Vermont (VT)
- South Burlington, Vermont (VT)
- Washington County, Vermont (VT)
- Windham County, Vermont (VT)
- Windsor County, Vermont (VT)
- Winooski, Vermont (VT)