Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Harrison County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Harrison County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Harrison County has beautiful small towns and communities. Visitors describe some of its attractions, like Lake Caddo as the most stunning in America. Others define it as the cultural capital of Texas. A-1 Auto Transport is a safe and reliable car transportation service. You can lower your travel burden by shipping cars to or from Harrison County with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Harrison County to Houston||$221||221 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Harrison County to Nashville||$419||559 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Harrison County to Atlanta||$474||632 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cleveland to Harrison County||$646||1077 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Harrison County||$733||978 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Harrison County to New York||$870||1450 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Harrison County to Los Angeles||$954||1591 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Harrison County to Seattle||$1131||2263 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Choose from a variety of service
Open trailers have the longest existence in auto shipping. You must have come across one on the freeways already. These trucks come with different capacities, going from two all the way up to 12 cars. The option has some of the lowest rates in auto transportation. The more cars the truck can load on a trip, the lower your cost of shipping goes. The most common vehicles transported on the trucks include ordinary sedans, vans, light trucks and SUVs. Enclosed transportation is like putting your car aboard a first-class cabin during transportation. It gives enhanced safety and security for your vehicles during transportation. The enclosure shields your car from inclement weather, roadside debris, dust and other leakages. At A-1 Auto Transport, we go the extra mile to offer more safety measures. Our trucks have air-compressed suspension that cuts the effects of bumpy rides. We have installed hydraulic lift gates that can adjust to your car’s ground clearance. We also use safe strapping equipment.
Shorter routes help in keeping down the costs of delivering your car. We have been shipping cars to or from Harrison County, long enough to know the best routes to use. We can arrange for cheaper terminal deliveries. Many times, more pressing matters leave you with little time on your hands. That means looking for someone to run errands like dropping off and picking up your car at the terminal. Door-to-door shipping offers the best solution in such cases. We will do all the running around and deliver the car to your residence.
Getting around a new place
- Texas is quite expansive. Try to get there a few days before your car’s arrival if it is your first time coming to the state. Learn to find your way around the county. Make a visit to the selected delivery terminal, maybe to test how fast you can get there.
- Confirm the address that you have given to the transporter. Always make sure that you have the truck driver’s number. It makes it easy to direct them to the delivery point. Picking a company that is already shipping cars to or from Harrison County clears out much of this hassle.
- At times, the transport truck might find it hard to reach your house. This mainly happens because of strict neighborhood laws or narrow streets. In that case, we can always agree to meet a short distance away from your home. You can pick a convenient shopping center, school or public parking lot.
- Apply for licensing and registration from the state’s Department of Motor vehicles. You can find a list of all the available state DMV websites from this link.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Harrison County
- 75642- Elysian Fields
- 75650- Hallsville
- 75651- Harleton
- 75659- Karnack
- 75670- Marshall
- 75671- Marshall
- 75672- Marshall
- 75688- Scottsville
- 75692- Waskom
- 75694- Woodlawn