- Car Transport Harrison County Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Harrison County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Talk To Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Harrison County
Car Transport Harrison County Near Me
Are you looking for an experienced vehicle moving company in Harrison County? A-1 Auto Transport is your best bet! We have been offering auto shipping services for twenty (plus) years to residents of the county. The shipping professionals on our team can handle all types of vehicles and ship them to their destination in one piece. We also have a large fleet of modern trailers that are well maintained and can move vehicles over long distances comfortably. We also extend our services to other locations in Indiana and the rest of the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Harrison County to Indianapolis||$136||136 miles||1-2 days|
|Columbus to Harrison County||$234||234 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Harrison County||$489||489 miles||2-4 days|
|Boston to Harrison County||$748||997 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Harrison County||$628||1047 miles||4-6 days|
|Harrison County to Miami||$651||1085 miles||4-6 days|
|Harrison County to Albuquerque||$772||1286 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Harrison County||$1162||2323 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Harrison County
Shipping cars to or from Harrison County on a regular basis has made it possible for our drivers to get familiar with the main roads in the area. The 486 square-mile area is served by a US highway and several state roads that we use when moving vehicles in and out of the area. Vehicle shipping from the county to different locations within Indiana is often done using U.S route 150. The road is well maintained and leads to nearby cities as well as towns.
Harrison County is surrounded by Crawford County in the west, Washington County in the north, and Floyd County in east. To reach these counties, our drivers often use state road 135, 62, 64, 111, 211, and 462. We also extend our vehicle shipping services to counties in Kentucky that border Harrison County. These counties include Meade County, Jefferson County, and Hardin County.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
Majority of our services are ideal for car owners shipping within the US or to overseas locations. Some of these services include:
- Truck shipping: We make truck transportation much easier by offering professional vehicle moving services. Our transport trailers can safely haul trucks of different weights within the US. The trucks can be shipped using open or covered car carriers depending on the available budget and personal preferences.
- Enclosed transportation: Transport trailers that are covered on every side using either hard covers or soft covers are quite popular when shipping cars to or from Harrison County. Their popularity stems from the fact that they offer additional protection for the vehicles being transported. We also ship single or multiple vehicles using enclosed car carriers.
- Flatbed auto transport: We have a large number of flatbed trailers that we use to ship oversize vehicles across the US. These vehicles include construction vehicles, motor homes, and limousines, among others.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport specializes in shipping cars to or from Harrison County and the entire US. We have over twenty years of experience in vehicle shipping and guarantee quality services all year round. To get a free quote or to book our services, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Harrison County
|47107 - Bradford||47114 - Crandall||47135 - Laconia||47160 - New Middletown|
|47110 - Central||47115 - Depauw||47136 - Lanesville||47161- New Salisbury|
|47112 - Corydon||47117- Elizabeth||47142 - Mauckport||47164 - Palmyra|
|47166 - Ramsey||47117 -Rosewood|