Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Harpersville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Harpersville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Harpersville is a small rural town situated in east-central Shelby County, central Alabama. It has a thriving agricultural-tourism industry that teaches people how to grow and maintain vineyards and how to run and operate a winery. It is a great place to start and run a business and also to raise a family. If you intend on moving here or you would like your car shipped to this town, then A-1 Auto Transport is the company to partner with. We have been shipping cars to from Harpersville and the rest of the world for over 25 years. We have one of the biggest shipping networks across the globe. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for our customers and the positive reviews we get are a testament to our great work ethic and unwavering commitment.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Harpersville to Jacksonville||402$||402 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Harpersville||494$||659 miles||3-5 days|
|Harpersville to Detroit||575$||766 miles||3-5 days|
|Harpersville to Philadelphia||662$||882 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Harpersville||764$||1273 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Harpersville||1034$||1723 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Harpersville
This town has an elaborate and well-executed transport system. It is served by two airports and various highways. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Harpersville include U.S. Highway 280, 231, Alabama State Highways 25, and 76. Other cities and town nearby Harpersville that we ship to or from include Leeds, Sylacauga, Talladega, Irondale, Mountain Brook, Vestavia Hills, Trussville, Pelham, Hoover, Homewood, Alabaster, Helena, Birmingham, and Fairfield.
Services we provide
Our dedication doesn’t only apply to one sector, whether it is shipping cars to or from Harpersville or helping a customer who’s moving across the country, we put in the same effort and resources. Some of the services we provide include:
- Military personally owned vehicles: We have shipped lots of vehicles for the members of all arms of the military. We are able to ship road legal vehicles from any military base in the world. As gratitude to the military personnel for the great job they do in keeping our country safe, we offer discounts to all soldiers whether actively serving or retired.
- Door to door pick-up and drop off: This is the most convenient service on offer. Customers only need to schedule a pick-up and a driver will be sent to collect the vehicle from their doorstep. Thanks to this service, we have been able to reach residents living in even the most remote regions of the country.
- Interstate car towing: At A-1 Auto Transport, we can comfortably transport your vehicle to or from any state in America. We have the required carriers to haul any car you may have. Shipping your car across states is the best way of transporting it as opposed to driving it. Driving over long distances is dangerous for someone who is not used to doing it. Your car also racks up unnecessary mileage, depreciating in value.
Types of vehicles we ship
We can ship different types of vehicles. Some of the most frequent ones include:
- Motorcycles: We are one of the leading bike transporters in the country. We ship a wide variety of motorbikes which range from the common, low value, dirt bikes to the more expensive Harleys. We are capable of shipping them both locally and overseas.
- Trucks: Whether you need your truck shipped across the country or internationally, we’ve got you covered. We are a bonded, insured and certified truck shipping company, capable of hauling them all over the world.
- RV and Motorhomes: Motorhomes are great for camping. They allow you to be in the wild while having all the comforts of home. Running them is however not cheap. They have a very poor range making them expensive to drive over long distances. Shipping them with us will not only save you some money, but will also save you from the fatigue arising from all the driving.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Remove any personal items from the vehicle. Auto shipping companies are prohibited from transporting vehicles with personal items in them.
- Remove any temporary installations such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems. This is to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Get your car serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Document any scratches, bumps, and damages that your vehicle has prior to shipping.
- Disable your alarm system
We are guided by the core values of efficiency, communication and sustainability. We try and imprint our philosophy in every project we undertake.
For more information on how to ship your vehicle to or from various locations and the pricing associated, call us on 1-800-452-2880.