Safe And Reliable Half Moon Bay Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Half Moon Bay is a coastal city located on the Pacific Coast in Mateo County, California. The city is heavily reliant on tourism but also has other thriving industries such as agriculture and fishing. There are plenty of activities to be enjoyed by people of all ages. Golf courses, art galleries, parks, farms, parachuting from the mountain shores, and many more activities are available all year round. There are also annual events such as the pumpkin festival that draws people from far and wide to enjoy the beautiful views, fine food, and amazing company. If you are interested in visiting, relocating, or shipping cars to or from Half Moon Bay, get in touch with us and we will make it happen. A-1 Auto Transport is a shipping company that has been around for more than a quarter century. We offer fast, convenient, efficient, and affordable services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Half Moon Bay to San Diego||$496||496 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Half Moon Bay to Phoenix||$561||748 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Half Moon Bay to Denver||$767||1279 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Half Moon Bay||$1043||2086 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Kansas City to Half Moon Bay||$1099||1833 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Half Moon Bay||$1173||2933 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Half Moon Bay to Atlanta||$1234||2468 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boston to Half Moon Bay||$1250||3127 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Half Moon Bay
Our drivers have experience in maneuvering tight spaces, shipping over long distances, and tackling just about any eventuality that may come up on the road. They are well-trained and adequately equipped. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Half Moon Bay are State Route 1 and 92.
Thanks to services such as the door to door shipping, we are capable of making on-time deliveries to the neighboring cities and towns such as Hillsborough, San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont, Millbrae, San Carlos, Redwood City, Foster City, Pacifica, San Bruno, South San Francisco, Menlo, Stanford, Palo Alto, and East Palo Alto.
We provide our clients with one of the most comprehensive shipping catalogs in the industry. Some of the services we provide include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Air-ride suspension
- Covered shipping
- Open-air transportation
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Freight shipping
- International moving
- Interstate car towing
- Shipping for students and faculty
- Heavy equipment shipping
Types of vehicles that we ship
- Golf carts. They may seem small but they are a handful to ship. They require equipment such as forklifts to help load them on to the carriers. Always make sure that the shipping company you are about to partner with has the required equipment to make this move possible.
- We have shipped all kinds of motorcycles, from dirt bikes, motocross motorcycles, racing bikes, American Choppers to the more sophisticated Harley Davidson. We offer crating services on all motorcycle shipments to provide the required protection against damage and theft.
- Salvaged vehicles. These types of vehicles also require equipment such as cranes and forklifts to help raise them on to the carriers since most of them aren't operational. At A-1 Auto Transport, we possess the required equipment to make any move possible. We ensure that all loose parts are properly taped down to prevent them from getting damaged or lost.
- All-terrain vehicles. When it comes to moving all-terrain vehicles, many people resort to DIY moves. They end up with broken back windows on their pick-up trucks and in some cases, tickets for driving with parts of their ATVs hanging out. When you ship with us, your ATV will be well-taken care of; we use industrial skids and soft ties to ensure that there's no damage inflicted on them.
- Regardless of the size and shape the different types of trucks come in, we ship them all. We have been shipping trucks to all 50 states in America for over 20 years. Some of the most common ones we ship include dump trucks, tow trucks, semis and commercial trucks, firefighting trucks and other service utility trucks.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
For shipping to be successful, everyone must pull their weight. Some of the things you should do as the client include:
- Taking out all your personal items from the vehicle.
- Running down your gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Taking photos of any damaged parts including dents and scratches.
- Taking your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Disabling your alarm system, toll tags, and parking passes.
- Making copies of your car keys.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the very few shipping companies that can guarantee the safety of your vehicle. We insure your car for full value replacement ensuring that you will not incur any losses no matter what happens.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org