Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Haleyville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Haleyville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Haleyville is a small city found on the precincts of Marion and Winston Counties. A large number of residents work in manufacturing while the rest ply their trade mainly in farming, fishing, hunting, and mining. When you are shipping cars to or from Haleyville, you can choose from three major highways depending on your direction. The Alabama SR 13 runs from north to south through the city. The SR 195 joins from the northeast while the SR 129 joins from the south. A-1 Auto Transport is the most dependable car shipper within the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to Haleyville||$174||174 miles||1-2 days|
|Haleyville to New Orleans||$367||367 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Haleyville||$458||458 miles||2-4 days|
|Haleyville to Houston||$521||694 miles||3-5 days|
|Haleyville to Las Vegas||$1049||1749 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Haleyville||$1210||2420 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Haleyville
A-1 Auto Transport is among the few shipping companies that have services covering all corners of the country. We ship to all parts of the city.
Transport services offered in Haleyville
Owners of exotic cars and high-performance sports cars put in a lot of effort to keep them in great shape. Our biggest priority when moving such vehicles is how to keep them safe from environmental risks. Enclosed shipping is a tailor-made solution that offers protection from dust, inclement weather, and road debris. The strapping equipment that we use on the trucks will secure the vehicle firmly without scratching. You can choose to drop off or collect the vehicle from anywhere in Alabama at one of the appointed terminals. When you pay for the door-to-door option, you can sit back and let us do all the running.
Open-air transport is the cheapest option for people who are shipping cars to or from Haleyville. Our multi-car open trailers are widely popular in the region making it easy to book your spot on the next available truck. We are great at handling all types of international shipping jobs. We have shipping containers to help you move the car together with your household belongings. The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers the cheapest international shipping option.
Cars that we ship
We have transport services for all kinds of automobiles including:
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat transport
- RVs and motorhomes
- Golf carts, snowmobiles, and jet skis
- Classic and luxury cars
- Trucks and many others
Preparing your car for shipping
- Clean your car thoroughly to make it ready for inspection. Cleaning the car helps to see some of the scratches and dents that are hiding behind dirt and dust.
- Do not pack your household goods and personal belongings inside the car. Vehicle transporters do not have the authorization to carry these items. The insurance policy will not cover for these items.
- Make sure that the vehicle does not leak of any fluids. Report any leaks that it may have so that the transporter can make the necessary handling preparations.
- Make sure that the car runs properly by checking the engine oil and other fluids, battery charge, and tire pressure.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 or 1/8 of the tank. We only need a little fuel to drive the car when loading and unloading. When you expect to start using the car immediately, you can keep a gallon of fuel ready for when you receive the vehicle.
Why you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport
- We are one of the biggest car shipping companies in the U.S. and offer the perfect solutions for all your car-shipping needs.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed company with a long experience in shipping cars to or from Haleyville.
- We have a long history with many of our customers and give you the best assurance to get the job done.
- Being in the dark about your vehicle’s progress can keep you up all night. A-1 Auto Transport offers free GPS tracking so that you can follow-up on the progress at any time.
- We have one of the best insurance covers in the industry.
How transporters come up with the shipping rates
Transporters arrive at the cost to ship your car by looking at different aspects like the distance, mode of transportation and the make and model of your vehicle.
- Models that are heavier and those that take up more space on the truck will attract higher charges. Such vehicles will limit the number of cars that the truck can carry in one trip.
- Enclosed transportation costs more when compared to open-air transport. Terminal shipping is cheaper than door-to-door shipping.
- You will come across an average cost-per-mile estimate when searching for transportation costs. It means that the cost to ship your car rises with every mile covered on the journey.
Get a free and non-obligatory quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.