Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hale County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hale County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping with A-1 Auto Transport to Hale County guarantees you positive results all year round. We strive to move vehicles handed over us in the safest manner possible while ensuring they are dropped off on time to locations within Texas and the entire US. Our truck drivers are committed to hauling vehicles of different sizes and weights locally as well as internationally. Additionally, the rates for shipping vehicles such as RVs, SUVs, sedans, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles and boats are very pocket-friendly no matter the distance covered.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Hale County to Phoenix||$542||723 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Hale County to Nashville||$604||1007 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Hale County to Indianapolis||$642||1070 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Hale County||$655||1092 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Hale County||$998||1664 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Hale County||$1018||1698 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Hale County to Philadelphia||$1027||1713 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Hale County to New York||$1068||1780 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Hale
A-1 Auto Transport strives to make shipping cars to or from Hale County easier for the people living in the 1,005 square mile area. We have seasoned drivers as part of our staff that ensure vehicles reach their destinations within the agreed timelines. In most cases, we use transportation routes that lead to many of the locations we ship to on a regular basis. Among the roads that we use repeatedly are Interstate 27 and U.S. Highway 70 which lead to major urban and rural centers.
We also use Texas State Highway 194 when shipping to nearby counties that surround Hale County on every side. These counties are Swisher County to the north, Floyd County to the east, Lubbock County to the south, Lamb County to the west, Castro County to the northwest, Hockley County to the southwest and Crosby County to the southeast.
Our service portfolio
We offer an assortment of services that are best for shipping cars to or from Hale County. Some of these are listed below:
- Overnight car delivery: To move a car to various destinations within the US requires experts that ship vehicles on a regular basis. Fortunately, we have enough experience in moving vehicles at night and making sure they are delivered on time and ready for use. Our truck drivers often use enclosed trailers to move vehicles overnight and ensure they are delivered to their owners in one piece. We have shipped cars using this option for many years and guarantee you satisfactory services at all times.
- New car auto transport: If you have a new car that needs to be shipped across the US or beyond its borders, you are in the right place! We specialize in transportation of a variety of new cars including those that are categorized as high dollar vehicles. Our truck drivers use covered car carriers to move them from one location to another without exposing them to debris and other damaging elements. It does not matter whether your brand new car is small or large in size, we will ship it on your behalf and deliver it safely.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your trusted car transportation partner when shipping cars to or from Hale County. We have invested in modern trailers and trained staff that can handle all the inquiries brought to our table. Our staff is always ready to ensure that your interactions with us are mutually beneficial. Call us today and get a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Hale County
- 79311 Abernathy
- 79021 Cotton Center
- 79032 Edmonson
- 79041 Hale Center
- 79250 Petersburg
- 79072 Plainview
- 79073 Plainview