Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Gustine, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Gustine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport handles cars, equipment, boats, yachts, household goods, and many other shipments. We have been shipping cars to or from Gustine, California and other locations around the world for more than 25 years. We are always improving our services in order to effectively cater to our customers’ needs. We strive to ensure that the client is satisfied with the services delivered. The many positive testimonies they leave on our website is proof of our capacity and determination, and it offers our potential customers a glimpse of what to expect.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Gustine to Los Angeles||$284||284 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Gustine to Las Vegas||$470||470 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Gustine||$514||686 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Gustine||$980||1634 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Gustine to Tampa||$1123||2808 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Philadelphia to Gustine||$1159||2898 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Gustine||$1171||2929 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Gustine to Memphis||$1195||1992 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Gustine
The city has an area of 1.6 square miles, making it easy to access all areas. Our team is prepared to go above and beyond to deliver your shipment in the agreed timeframe. When shipping cars to or from Gustine, we normally use state routes 33, 140, and Interstate 5. We have also extended our services to the neighboring town and cities of Los Banos, Patterson, Livingston, Turlock, Atwater, Ceres, Modesto, Merced, Riverbank, Ripon, Hollister, Gilroy, Oakdale, Morgan Hill, and Manteca.
At A-1 Auto Transport, there’s a shipping plan for everyone. We offer shipping packages that offer maximum security, comfort, affordability etc. Some of the services include:
- Shipping heavy equipment. This task requires maximum concentration and attention to detail which can only be delivered by qualified and experienced staff. Any slip up can have catastrophic consequences. We ship a wide variety of equipment which includes bulldozers, excavators, hydraulic presses, industrial equipment and many others.
- Door to door shipping. If you are looking for convenience, then this is the service for you. Your vehicle will be picked up directly from your doorstep and delivered to any destination you want. Apart from convenience, you also get to observe how your vehicle will be handled and also, interact with the people doing it.
- International and domestic moving services. The thought of moving is usually received with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Parking and moving your items can be tiring and a bit boring. We do most of the work for you. We help you pack your items, load them into our trucks, and ship them to any destination across the world. Whether it is moving locally or abroad, the services will be delivered with utmost professionalism and dedication. You can count on us to get your possessions safely in your new home.
- Multi-car shipping. When you ship multiple vehicles at a time, you maximize the savings and discounts given by auto shippers. It cuts on the costs of making pick-ups from different locations in terms of fuel that will be saved and the labor required. The more cars you ship, the greater the discounts.
Types of vehicles that we ship
We are capable of shipping just about any type of vehicle in existence provided it is road worthy. Some of our recent shipments have included:
- Golf carts
- Sports utility vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Non-operational cars
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Here’s what you need to do:
- Remove all the items that are not part of the vehicle. This includes all personal items, DVD players, GPS navigation systems, bike racks etc.
- Take pictures of every damaged part. This will come in handy should anything happen to your car during the shipping process.
- Ensure that your car only has about a quarter tank of gas. Any additional fuel will be counted as extra weight which will be charged accordingly.
- Disable any toll tags and parking passes in the vehicle. They will accumulate charges as the vehicle is ferried past toll stations if they are left on.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Make duplicates of your car keys.
- Ensure that your car is serviced by a qualified mechanic. He/she should replenish all fluids, seal all leaks, inflate tires to their right levels, and ensure that the battery is fully charged.
Why ship with A-1 Auto Transport?
Besides our insanely vast infrastructure, we have one of the best workforces in the industry. Our staff is well-trained and equipped to handle any shipping job that comes their way. It is because of them that we have been so successful.
People intending on shipping cars to or from Gustine can reach us by calling 1-800-452-2880. Our sales team is always on hand to expound on the types of services we have, rates, and answer any shipping queries that you may have.