Safe And Reliable Gridley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Gridley is a friendly, industrious farming city located in Butte County, California. It has a tight-knit community of about 7,000 residents who always pull together to ensure that the area is clean, safe, and conducive for business and healthy living. Their closeness is evident in the number of annual events they have. They include 'Red Suspenders Day' where money is raised for the local volunteer firefighters, 'Holiday Tree Lighting and Parade;’ where families get to bond and interact over live music, lights parade, food, and drinks, and 'Farmers' market;' that takes place every Tuesday in June all through September. The city has numerous parks where residents can exercise, relax, and play with their children.
If you are in need of moving services, want to visit or you are interested in shipping cars to or from Gridley, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for reliable and affordable transport services. We are a shipping company capable of shipping any item to any part of the world. Our carriers and modern equipment make it possible for us to ship our cargo safely and in a short time. Partner with us and experience the best in shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Gridley to San Jose||$173||173 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Gridley to Salt Lake City||$488||651 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Gridley to Omaha||$950||1584 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Memphis to Gridley||$1071||2142 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Philadelphia to Gridley||$1116||2791 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Gridley||$1131||2829 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Gridley to Detroit||$1157||2314 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Gridley to Tampa||$1198||2996 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Gridley
With over 25 years of shipping experience, there is no location in this city that we cannot ship to. Our routes are well-researched and mapped out to aid our drivers in navigating and making timely deliveries. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Gridley include California State Route 99, 70, and Interstate 5. We have also opened new routes leading to the nearby cities and towns of Oroville, Yuba City, Marysville, South Yuba City, Linda, Olivehurst, Chico, Paradise, Magalia, Grass Valley, Lincoln, North Auburn, Auburn, Rocklin, and Roseville.
Our portfolio is made up of unique and different varieties of services for our diverse clientele. Some of the services available include:
- Dealer to dealer transport. Auto dealers need to maintain a healthy inventory level to ensure their businesses remain profitable. They can take advantage of the discounts we offer for people shipping many cars to and from a centralized location. This allows them to also lower their car prices and in turn attract more customers.
- Door to door transport. This is an innovative service that relieves customers of the burden of having to deliver and pick-up their vehicles from ports or shipping terminals. Your vehicle will be picked up straight from your doorstep and delivered to its destination. This is efficient since only one driver handles your shipment, and it also gives you the opportunity of being able to interact with the person handling your shipment.
- Interstate car towing. Having your vehicle shipped or towed to another state is better than driving it yourself. Driving over long distances especially if you don't have the experience is quite dangerous. Your vehicle is also susceptible to road damage and it increases the car's mileage.
- International and domestic moving. The process of moving to a new home is both exciting and daunting. You never know what is going to happen, especially, if you are doing one of those DIY moves. Hiring a professional moving service provider like A-1 Auto Transport assures you of positive results.
Vehicles that we ship
We can confidently state that we can ship any type of vehicle that is brought our way. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- Boats and Yachts
- Electric vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Recreational vehicles
- Vans and buses
- Luxury vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
How to adequately prepare your vehicle for shipping
Preparation is crucial to having a successful shipping process. Some of the tasks involve:
- Removing all your belongings from the vehicle to be shipped. This also includes any aftermarket installations such as speakers, stereo systems, and bike racks.
- Leaving only a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Taking pictures of damages to act as evidence in case of a misunderstanding.
- Making copies of your car keys.
- Disabling toll tags, parking passes, and the alarm system.
- Servicing your car.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we care about your shipment as much as you do. This is evident in how we handle it as it makes its way to its destination. We always ensure that every detail is clearly communicated and transparent; ship with us, ship with the best.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.