Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Greensville County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Greensville County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are many theories of how Greensville County came to have its name. It gets even more confusing when you consider the lush greenery that surrounds much of the place. Like many counties in southern Virginia, the county offers scenic attractions along the Blue Ridge Mountains. If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Greensville County, choose to do it with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer the best coverage and most reliable service across the country.
Transport services offered in Greensville County
Our automobile transportation service is fit for everyone:
- We can ship cars for students headed to or coming from college.
- We have affordable services for dealerships, rentals, and corporations.
- We can help members of the military ship to any base across the world.
- We offer reliable car transportation for families and moving companies.
Open-air transportation offers the lowest rates for shipping cars to or from Greensville County. Our open trucks can transport between 8-12 cars on a trip across the state. We can offer you these affordable rates by spreading the shipping costs across many car owners. Open-air shipping is highly efficient for multi-car transportation.
We offer secure shipping for high-end cars through enclosed transportation. With enclosed trucks, we can drive your car through whatever weather elements. The trucks also shield the vehicle from dust and road debris. We have enough experience and equipment to send your car across international boundaries. We will help clear with customs and find the best transportation option:
- Roll-on/roll-off is the cheapest standard in international car shipping. The cars travel inside a specialized shipping vessel across the sea. This can only work for running cars. Lift-on/lift-off uses specialized equipment to load and unload inoperable cars.
- Container shipping offers enhanced safety for high-value cars. When you are moving to a different country, a shipping container can help you to move all your stuff at once.
Things the transporter might ask you to do
- Clean the car before shipping. It helps in clearing dirt that may make it hard to spot scratches and dent during inspection. The transporter will inspect the car on collection and on delivery. Make sure that the Bill of Lading has a correct recording of the inspection report.
- Remove personal items and valuables from the car. Most insurance policies do not cover for these items.
- Check your state DMV for other regulations on shipping cars to or from Greensville County.
- Empty the gas tank completely if you are shipping an inoperable car. For running cars, keep it at not more than 1/4 full. This will help to cut wastage through spilling. It will also help to lower the car’s weight.
- Disable the alarm system. Having the alarm system go off every time on the truck can get extremely annoying. It may also cause unwarranted delays. Do not give your original keys to the driver. They could get misplaced. Instead, make a set of spare keys that you will hand to the trucker.
Do not pay for quotes
By filling this form, you will get a free quote instantly from A-1 Auto Transport. You can call us at any time on 1-800-452-2880.