Safe And Reliable Grant Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Grant is a beautiful small town in Marshall County, Alabama. It lies atop the Grunter Mountain region, giving it an impressive elevation that draws hikers and mountain climbers to the region. The foothills of the Appalachian Mountains are well visible from Grant; a breathtaking sight that makes Grant a frequent for many indulging in outdoor activities like camping. Grant also treats you to the serenity of the Tennessee River and Guntersville Lake where you can take up water rafting and controlled fishing respectively. Getting to the attraction sites is however best done using your own vehicle. Instead of hiring a car and incurring ridiculous costs, we can simply ship your car for you as you visit Grant. A-1 Auto Transport is the number one carrier firm of choice for many when shipping cars to or from Grant.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grant to Charlotte||$422||422 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Grant||$513||684 miles||3-5 days|
|Grant to Kansas City||$520||693 miles||3-5 days|
|Grant to Minneapolis||$613||1021 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Grant||$1001||1668 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Grant||$1165||2329 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Grant
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) governs the operations of every car shipping firm, both brokers and carriers. A-1 Auto Transport, having been licensed and registered as a carrier firm, works directly with the clients. Our drivers often meet face to face with clients from their homes, business addresses and terminals across Grant when shipping cars to or from Grant. Decades of doing this has gained us familiarity with every location in Grant. With the knowledge of the town’s profile, we are able to better serve every client based on their needs, roads leading to their addresses as well as the resources available in their location.
Auto transport services we offer
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the most affordable means of shipping a car. They are long hauls fitted with flatbed racks. It’s among the simplest methods available too. The cars are loaded onto the flatbeds and secured in place using straps. No enveloping structure covers the cars during transportation. However, the safety of every car is 100% guaranteed. The open nature of such carriers is advantageous. They can accommodate larger autos like buses, motorhomes and even heavy equipment like bulldozers. Open carriers can also accommodate several vehicles, an advantage to multi-car shippers.
- Multi-car shipping: Both household and commercial clients that are interested in shipping more than one car get to save money thanks to our professional multi-car shipping services. Besides having an abundance of open carriers, we are well experienced in formulating delivery plans for shipping different cars to different destinations, using the same carrier. Auto dealers and other corporations are some of the clients that benefit most from this service.
- Enclosed carrier service: Unlike open carriers, enclosed ones come with an intermodal container in place of the flatbeds. The container provides protection to the cars against external elements that cause damage; elements like small pebbles, twigs and adverse weather conditions. The extra protection however comes at a price, making the enclosed method expensive for many. This method is however considered the best for shipping high-end vehicles whose expensive and flashy nature calls for privacy and extra protection.
Types of cars we ship
25 years of car shipping has gained us experience in shipping different types of automotive including trucks, vans, sedans, SUV, motorcycles, inoperable cars, salvaged cars, high-end cars, electric cars, golf carts, ATVs and heavy equipment.
How to get your car ready for transportation
- Have the car cleaned: A cleaner car is more appealing to the eye. Dirt and dust hide scratches and small dents, which could compromise on the reliability of a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items including clothing, accessories and electronics can get lost during transportation. Also, unnecessary items in the trunk can add to the car’s weight. The heavier the car the more it costs to ship.
- Drain the gas tank: A car is best shipped with no more than a quarter-full gas tank. Gas adds to the weight of the car. You only require enough gas to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. There should be enough left to cover the distance to the next gas station available.
- Run a maintenance check: Look for any leaks in the car. Oil spillage could cost you quite a lot. Apart from mechanical failure, the oil may spill onto another vehicle, especially in the case where the car is on the top decker of an open carrier.
Why choose us?
We have been in the business for 25+ years. We know the ins and outs of the industry, placing us at a better position to serve you, than other carrier firms.
You may reach A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for affordable services when shipping cars to or from Grant.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.