Safe And Reliable Grannis Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Grannis is a small conservative town in Polk County of Arkansas. The town, located just off U.S. Highway 71, rose as a railway depot during its founding days. Today, Grannis is a renowned get away location for many companies, as it offers the right atmosphere for seminars, boot camps and church functions. Public transportation in Grannis is unreliable, compelling clients to rely on their own cars. When faced with the need for car shipping services, residents of Grannis trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a well-established car shipping firm with state-of-the-art resources to ship different cars. Our unique service delivery guarantees safety and reliability when shipping cars to or from Grannis.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grannis to Nashville||$47||47 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Baton Rouge to Grannis||$394||394 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Grannis to San Antonio||$489||489 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington, D.C to Grannis||$690||1150 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Grannis to Pierre||$735||980 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Grannis||$948||1581 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Grannis to Portland||$1069||2138 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Grannis||$1106||2212 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Grannis
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. Carrier firms are those car shippers that own the resources for transporting cars. They operate by interacting with clients on the field when shipping cars. It could be the client’s home or business address, or a terminal close to their location. Years of such service to our Grannis clientele has seen us get familiar with the environs of the town. We guarantee timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Grannis.
We also stretch our reach to the neighboring towns. Clients from Cove, Vandervoort and Hatfield get to enjoy Grannis car shipping services from the best there is.
Auto transport services we provide
- RV shipping: RVs come with special utilities that are undeniably important when one goes out for camping in the woods. Such motors, however, are gas guzzlers. Driving them for long distances can be very expensive. If you are travelling to Grannis from out of state, we can instead ship the RV for you under door to door or terminal delivery. You’ll end up paying a lower price than the cost of driving it all the way. We are known to ship different types of RVs including teardrop trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheels, pop-up campers, folding campervans, hybrid trailers, motor coaches, converted buses as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- Door to door delivery: This delivery method relieves you of all the tasking activities that would interrupt your everyday routine. When planning the details of the car shipping, we ask for the car’s location and the destination. We then take it upon ourselves to fetch the car from its location, even if it means traveling out of state to pick it. We then deliver it to the exact address within the shortest possible time. Door to door delivery eliminates the need to take a drive to a transport depot to pick the car upon delivery. The convenience from this service however comes at a premium.
- Terminal delivery: This is the affordable alternative to door to door delivery. Instead of delivering the car to the client’s address, we drop it off at a terminal nearest to them. It could be a parking lot, a car depot or a secure storage facility. This service works best for clients on the move as well as those on a strict budget. For instance, guests visiting Grannis can get the car dropped off at a terminal closest to their point of entry, giving them the opportunity to have their hands on the wheel as soon as they arrive.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships different types of cars including sedans, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, SUVs, trucks, vans, high-end cars, electric cars, inoperable and salvaged cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car, including items in the trunk that could add to the car’s weight. Also remove all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems.
- Have the car cleaned before the day of shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure the car does not run into mechanical problems due to fluid leaks or low battery levels.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car.
- Have a set of spare car keys made.
- Confirm your contact information with the car shipping firm.
Read on the significance of each step on the full prepping guide.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport’s services?
All cars under our care are covered by an in-transit insurance policy that guarantees prompt compensation in the event of damage.
Next time you consider shipping cars to or from Grannis, try A-1 Auto Transport’s services. We guarantee you’ll be back.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com