Safe And Reliable Grand Forks County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Apart from flash floods, Grand Forks County barely makes it to news headlines. It's a quiet sleepy county that has about seventy-thousand people. It's the third most populous county in North Dakota. Shipping cars to or from Grand Forks County is now as easy as making a phone call. A-1 Auto Transport has made it possible for customers to get a quote, order a shipping carrier, and have their car picked at their doorstep, all from the comfort of their sofa. We have offices, terminals and storage facilities in most states, making us one of the biggest US-based auto shippers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grand Forks County to Kansas City||$520||693 miles||3-5 days|
|Grand Forks County to Chicago||$554||738 miles||3-5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Grand Forks County||$725||967 miles||3-5 days|
|Grand Forks County to Austin||$811||1351 miles||4-6 days|
|Newark to Grand Forks County||$913||1522 miles||5-7 days|
|Grand Forks County to New Orleans||$922||1537 miles||5-7 days|
|Hartford to Grand Forks County||$980||1634 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Grand Forks County||$1134||1890 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Grand Forks County
1,440 square miles is quite a large area to cover, but our team of well-trained and certified drivers has been covering most of that area while shipping cars to or from Grand Forks County. We have a database of traffic patterns in the area that allows us to avoid certain roads when there is a likelihood of it being congested. We often use Interstate 29, U.S. Highway 2 and 81, North Dakota Highway 15, 18, and 32. Our diverse service portfolio allows us to get into smaller cities such as Emerado, Gilby, Grand Forks, Inkster, Larimore, Manvel, Niagara, Reynolds, and Thompson, that other auto shipping companies normally shun for being too remote.
We also ship cars to the neighboring counties of; Walsh to the north, Marshall-Minnesota to the northeast, Polk-Minnesota to the east, Traill to the southeast, Steele to the southwest and Nelson to the west.
A-1 Auto Transport
We strive to be the best in anything we do. We are always looking for better ways to serve our esteemed clients and the only way to keep doing that is to keep adding on to our variety of services offered. Some of our services include:
- Freight shipping: Farmers in Grand Forks County can now rest easy knowing that they can ship their produce and any farm equipment. We offer this unique service to people who want to ship things that don’t include cars. Under this service, size and weight do not matter, we ship virtually anything. Some of the most common items we ship include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Why we are the best!
From our vast experience shipping cars to or from Grand Forks County, we have ironed out the issues that displease our customers. We give prompt responses to your questions and always deliver the vehicle on-time unless special circumstances hinder us. We have a wide network of stations making it easier to link up shipping in different states. Our prices are the best value for money you will find around. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to speak directly to our sales team.
Zip codes included in Grand Forks County
- 58201 Grand Forks
- 58202 Grand Forks
- 58203 Grand Forks
- 58204 Grand Forks AFB
- 58205 Grand Forks AFB
- 58206 Grand Forks
- 58207 Grand Forks
- 58208 Grand Forks
- 58214 Arvilla
- 58228 Emerado
- 58235 Gilby
- 58244 Inkster
- 58251 Larimore
- 58256 Manvel
- 58258 Mekinock
- 58266 Niagara
- 58267 Northwood
- 58275 Reynolds
- 58278 Thompson
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Grand Forks - Grand Forks, North Dakota (ND) 58201
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Grand Forks - Grand Forks, North Dakota (ND) 58201
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August