The Rocky Mountains dominate the scenery in Granby, creating a breathtaking view and many recreational opportunities. You will find serene campgrounds nestled around the mountains and the lake. One of the largest cities in Colorado is just a few miles away from the town. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Granby, find A-1 Auto Transport to get the best solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Granby to Colorado Springs||$151||151 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Granby to Houston||$667||1112 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Granby to San Jose||$730||1218 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Granby||$751||1252 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Granby||$814||1357 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Granby||$828||1380 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Granby to Washington, D.C.||$1046||1744 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Granby to Miami||$1073||2147 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Granby
Few companies can cover all parts of the town and extensive regions of the U.S. like the way we do. Our transport networks go beyond the American borders.
Transport solutions offered in Granby
We have enough experience in handling international vehicle relocations. Whether you’re a member of the military going out on assignment or coming back home from one, we will give you a convenient transport option. We can handle the paperwork and customs if you find it too much of a burden. Some of our global transport solutions include:
- International RORO
- Containerized shipping
- Sea freight
- Crate shipping for motorcycles
You can pay us to collect and deliver the vehicle in any place that you choose using the door-to-door option. It leaves you with complete peace of mind to follow your other pursuits.
A-1 Auto Transport offers terminal shipping as a cost-cutting solution. We will coordinate a convenient drop-off and pickup point at one of the appointed transportation depots in Colorado.
Open air transport offers one of the most affordable options for shipping cars to or from Granby. The trucks used need little handling equipment as loading and unloading happen by driving the vehicles on or off the trailer. It is the most popular standard across the country.
Enclosed shipping offers a protective cover from the elements and possible roadside hazards. It is the recommended transport solution for highly expensive automobiles, classics, and high-performance race cars. The added benefits of our service include:
- Hydraulic lift gates to secure the loading and unloading processes.
- Air compressed suspension systems for smooth riding on unfavorable roads.
- Up to $ 1 Million in insurance protection.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and affordable moving options for ordinary sedans, SUVs, vans, light trucks, RVs, buses, motorcycles, farm machinery, boats, construction equipment, golf carts, and snowmobiles. You can find the right solution for your vehicle by reaching out to one of our agents or visiting the services page on our website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Avoid sending a dirty vehicle for the inspection. A clean car makes it easy to check for dents, scratches, discolorations, and other cosmetic damage on the vehicle.
- Run some maintenance checks on the vehicle. Look out for mechanical problems or aggressive leaks and send it for repair. Make sure that you have enough fluid levels, a fully charged battery, and well-inflated tires.
- Deactivate the toll tags and remove the parking passes from the car. It will help to protect the items from theft and keep your vehicle from accumulation of unnecessary toll fees as it travels along the highways.
- Make sure that you fulfill all the requirements on shipping cars to or from Granby by running a spot check on the state regulations. It is also the best time to sort out your paperwork.
- Do not ship your car while packed with household and personal goods. The Transporter may run into trouble with the authorities when found moving stuff from your house inside the vehicle.
- Do not fuel up for the trip. Too much gas will increase the weight and complicate the shipping process. Try to leave the tank at about 1/4-full so that the transporter can start and drive the vehicle when necessary.
- Do not leave custom accessories on the vehicle. Aftermarket stereo systems, GPS, spoilers, grills, ground effects, bike racks, speakers, and luggage racks may not get insurance protection during the trip. Detach what you can and use a protective cover on the rest.
- Disable the alarm system and get a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver. Make sure that you record the current odometer reading before the vehicle loads on the trailer.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport runs a monumental network, making it one of the most dependable car shippers in the country. We have more than 20 years of industry experience, covering all corners of the country and every region across the world. We have federal licenses allowing us to run as an interstate service.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.