Safe And Reliable Grafton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the undisputed leader when it comes to shipping cars to or from Grafton County. We provide quality, prompt and most importantly affordable auto shipping services not only to the residents of Grafton County but to the greater New Hampshire. We have been their shipping partner of choice for the past 20 years and they can bear witness to our professionalism. We employ the use of modern technology when shipping to ensure no delays or damage occurs to the client's vehicles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grafton County to Boston||$125||125 miles||1-2 days|
|Newark to Grafton County||$315||315 miles||2-4 days|
|Grafton County to Philadelphia||$397||397 miles||2-4 days|
|Grafton County to Cleveland||$484||645 miles||3-5 days|
|Grafton County to Columbus||$587||782 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Grafton County||$862||1437 miles||4-6 days|
|Miami to Grafton County||$949||1581 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Grafton County||$1206||3016 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Grafton County
Grafton County is heavily rural, covered by a vast mountainous terrain. In spite of this, A-1 Auto Transport has managed to map out routes we use in shipping cars to or from Grafton County. The main roads we use are U.S. route 4 and state route 4A, intersects I-89 and I-93.
We also ship cars to or from the neighboring Counties of Essex-Vermont to the north, Coos County to the east, Carroll County to the east, Belknap County to the southeast, Merrimack County to the south, Sullivan County to the south, Windsor County-Vermont to the west and Caledonia County-Vermont to the northwest.
Process of shipping cars
- Removing any personal items: By law, auto shipping companies are not allowed to transport cars with anything inside categorized as household goods. Also consider removing any aftermarket installations such as GPS navigation systems, DVD players, and external speakers. This is to prevent damage or theft.
- Wash your car: Before handing over your car, make sure you have it washed and any dents or scratches are documented.
- Leave about a quarter of a tank of gas in your vehicle: This is essential to allow the drivers load and unload it. Having a full tank of gas isn't recommended as it adds to the weight and might bring about other complications.
- Take note of the condition of your car: Document any damages on the car before handing it over. This can be done by writing down or taking pictures. We recommend that you do both to avoid any confusion upon delivery.
- Car maintenance before transport: Ensure your car is checked by a mechanic before shipping and if it is not operational, relay this information to us ahead of time so that we prepare the right equipment and trucks for shipping.
- Keys: Make a spare copy of the cars keys just to be safe.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We give honest rates and timelines to avoid any misunderstandings. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation quote on all your shipping needs. For more info, call us and talk to one of our professionally trained agents. We will walk you through the whole process.
Zip codes included in Grafton County
- 03215 Waterville Valley
- 03217 Ashland
- 03222 Bristol
- 03223 Campton
- 03238 Glencliff
- 03240 Grafton
- 03241 Hebron
- 03245 Holderness
- 03251 Lincoln
- 03251 North Woodstock
- 03264 Plymouth
- 03266 Rumney
- 03279 Warren
- 03281 Wentworth
- 03285 Thornton
- 03293 Woodstock
- 03561 Littleton
- 03574 Bethlehem
- 03580 Franconia
- 03585 Lisbon
- 03586 Sugar Hill
- 03740 Bath
- 03741 Canaan
- 03748 Enfield
- 03749 Enfield Center
- 03750 Etna
- 03755 Hanover
- 03756 Lebanon
- 03765 Haverhill
- 03766 Lebanon
- 03768 Lyme
- 03769 Lyme Center
- 03771 Monroe
- 03774 North Haverhill
- 03777 Orford
- 03779 Piermont
- 03780 pike
- 03784 West Lebanon
- 03785 Woodsville
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org